Manav Rachna University (MRU) is admitting the students for it’s UnderGraduate (UG) and PG (PostGraduate) Law programmes. The University offers five courses in UG and PG Law programmes – B.A. LLB (Hons.), BBA LLB (Hons.), B.Com. LLB (Hons.), LL.M (OneYear), LL.M (Two Year). Interested candidates can apply online for the Manav Rachna University law entrance examination.
The interested candidates have to register by 17 April 2019. For the admission to LLM programme, the MRU will select the candidate on the basis of MNRAT 2019 score and qualifying exam scores. For admission to other courses, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of SAT/CLAT/MNRAT exam scores.
Please go through the complete article for more details on MRU UG and PG Law admission process, eligibility criteria, important dates, course fees, application form, selection criteria and career opportunity.
Important dates of MRU Law Admission 2019
|1.||Application form submission last date||April 17, 2019|
|2.||MNRAT Date||April 20 – 21, 2019|
Eligibility criteria for Manav Rachna University Law Admission
- For the candidates who are going to apply for the undergraduate programme should have passed their 12th with at least 50% marks.
- For the candidates who are going to apply for the postgraduate programme should have a degree of LLB with at least 50% marks. Those candidates who are graduated in law with an experience of more or equivalent of three years will be given more preference.
MRU Offered Courses and Fees
|Name of programmes||Fees (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees|
|B.A. LLB (Hons.)||1,83,000|
|BBA LLB (Hons.)||1,83,000|
|B.Com. LLB (Hons.)||1,83,000|
|LL.M (one year)||2,95,000|
|LL.M (Two Year)||1,95,000|
Note – MNRAT 2019 is an online exam of MRU, the duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
MRU Application Form
- Candidates have to register themselves by going on the official website of MRU.
- Candidates have to fill all the details asked in the registration form.
- Candidates have to fill the valid CLAT 2019 score in the registration form.
- For further process, the candidates have to upload the following documents which include class 10th mark sheet, candidates address proof, a valid score of CLAT/SAT.
- Application fee of Rs. 1200/- is payable. Candidates can pay through through Net Banking/ Credit/Debit card/E-wallets at the time of submission of application.
Selection Process of MRU Law Admission 2019
- The candidates applied for the undergraduate programme will be shortlisted on the basis of SAT/ CLAT/ MRNAT/ 10+2 scores of the year 2019.
- The candidates for the postgraduate programme will be shortlisted on the basis of MRNAT score 2019.
READ ALSO: PSU Recruitment Through CLAT 2019 Score
Career Opportunities at MRU
Few of the placement possibilities after pursuing the MRU law program:
- Litigation/ Court Room Practice before District Courts, High Courts or Supreme Court
- Law Firm Practice
- Solicitors Practice
- Eligible to practice before various Commissions, Boards, tribunals and other quasi-judicial authorities such as CCI or CIC or Consumer Forums or SEBI or Company Law Boards/ Company Law Tribunals etc.
- Judicial Services/ Civil Services
- Judicial Clerkships
- Corporate and Commercial Lawyering
- Arbitrators/ Mediators and Conciliators
- Judge Advocate General (JAG) in Defense Services
- Legal Officers in Companies
- Standing Counsel/ Public Prosecutors
- International Law and Diplomacy
- Patent Attorneys/ IPR Lawyering
- Academics and Research
- Legal editors and Correspondents
- Pro-Bono Practitioners/ Human Rights Activists
Here you got the details about Manav Rachna University Undergraduate and PostGraduate Law programme Admission. If you have any queries or comments, please post on our AfterGraduation Forum or in below comment box and we would be happy to discuss.
Stay in touch for more and regular information regarding Law entrance exam as well as, Higher Education, Professional Course, Entrance Exams update, Career Guidance, Institutional examinations, Preparation etc through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.