The ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) has declared to conduct Advanced ICITSS (Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills) – Adv. IT (Adv. Information Technology) Test on April 27 and July 28, 2019. The Computer-Based AICITSS – Adv IT Test will be conducted in the morning session from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM (IST).
Students registered under ICAI’s New Scheme of Education, are required to successfully clear the Advanced ICITSS – Adv IT Test during the last two years of their Articleship (Practical Training) before appearing for the CA Final Examination. The students are required to register in the online portal www.icaionlineregistation.org to undergo the course.
This examination has been made compulsory to be cleared before appearing for the CA Final (New) course examination. The course was introduced in July 2017.
Candidates to attempt CA Final exam are required to complete the AICITSS successfully. Accordingly, ICAI has announced the schedule to conduct the Advanced ICITSS- Adv IT Test, which would be an objective type in computer-based Mode. There would be 100 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 mark each, with no negative marking for wrong answers.
Candidates who have completed the Advanced ICITSS – Advanced IT course are eligible to appear in the test.
AICITSS – Adv IT Test Centres
The Computer-Based test will be held in the following cities provided the sufficient number of candidates offer themselves to appear in the test, from the said cities. ICAI reserves the right to cancel the test centre and allot the candidates to any test centre/city other than the one he/she has opted for, in case the number of candidates who opt for appearing in that particular test city/centre is not adequate.
ICAI Examination Cities (In India)
|16||COIMBATORE||17||DEHRADUN||18||DELHI / NEW DELHI|
Examination Centres (In Abroad) – DUBAI
Advanced ICITSS-Adv IT Test Examination Forms
- Candidates who have undergone the Advanced ICITTS – Advanced Information Technology course and desirous of appearing in the test, will be required to apply online at Advanced ICITSS online portal and also pay the applicable test fee online.
- No physical applications will be entertained.
- The last date will not be extended, as there is no concept to submit the application with a late fee.
- ICAI will not permit to change the centre, if it once opted.
Advanced ICITSS-Ad. IT Test Fee
- A candidate who is applying the Computer Based AICITSS–Adv IT Test for the first time, will not be required to pay the test fee.
- However, those candidates who are applying for the test thereafter i.e. from the second time onwards will be required to pay a test fee of INR 500/- online through the payment gateway only.
- For Dubai Centre, the test fee will be USD $150.
- Candidates will be exempt from paying the fees if they are with permanent disabilities and holding a permanent concession card
Schedule for AICITSS-Adv IT Exam Form
|Details||For the test on April 27, 2019
|For the test on July 28, 2019
|Commencement of submission of application forms for the test, online||April 5, 2019 (Friday)||June 25, 2019 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for submission of application forms for the test online||April 11, 2019 (Thursday)||July 02, 2019 (Tuesday)|
Advanced ICITSS -Adv IT Test Grades
A candidate if secures a minimum of 40% marks, shall be declared to have passed the test. The below grades would be given to the candidates, who had cleared the exam.
85% and above=A+
70% to 84%=A
55% to 69%=B+
Here we have shared the details about ICAI’s Computer-Based AICITSS – Adv IT Test Schedule. If students have any doubts or comments, they can post either on the AfterGraduation Forum or in the below comment box.
Stay in touch with us for more and regular updates on Higher Education, Professional Course, Entrance Exams update, Career Guidance among other information. Connect with us on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for regular and more updates on CA, CS, CMA, Other professional courses, Post qualification courses, and their preparation.