The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) in association with KPMG conducting the Online certificate course on Forensic Audit, to equip CS (Company Secretaries) Members and Professional Programme Students to develop their skills and competencies in the Forensic Audit domain.
ICSI has started the registration process for this course, which is open for first 100 candidates only. The purpose of this course is to provide the ICSI members and students, the knowledge about Forensic Audit domain considering the increase in Financial frauds.
Duration and Assessment of the Course
- The duration of this certificate course is 1 month.
- Web-based classes on every Fridays and Saturdays for 3 hrs each.
- An online MCQ based examination will be held after completing the online classes.
The ICSI Members and CS Professional Programme students are only eligible for the registration to this course.
Registration Process for Certificate Course on Forensic Audit
- The eligible and interested students can apply for the course ONLINE through ICSI Portal
- The direct Link to Enroll for ICSI Forensic Audit course
- The members and Professional programme students will be enrolled on a first come first-served basis. Registration open for first 100 candidates.
Forensic Audit Course Fee
- The registration fees for ICSI Certificate course on FA is Rs. 20,000/- plus GST that to be paid online.
- The Soft copy of the study material will be provided to the participants on Leaning Management System (LMS).
- The candidates after the successful registration shall be provided with the study material in a soft copy within 5 working days.
- A Minimum Attendance of 60% is compulsory to appear in the online examination,
- The online examination will be conducted after the completion of the course.
- This examination comprises of multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- The passing criteria will be 50%.
- The Candidates successfully completing the course and the passing the online examination will be awarded a Certificate by ICSI jointly with KPMG.
Interested and eligible candidates can check the ICSI Forensic Audit Certificate Course details through this ICSI link. Please post your comments and queries in the below comment box or on AfterGraduation Forum.