The online enrollment for Dec 2018 CS Examinations – Foundation, Executive and Professional programmes has commenced and the last date for submission of examination form (without late fee) is September 25, 2018. ICSI has advised to CS aspirants to submit their Dec 2018 CS Examinations form online before the last date to avoid the penalty of late fee and server down issue. Further, the last date for submission of examination form (with late fee of INR 250) is October 10, 2018.
ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) has advised the Students to select the Examination Centre, Combination of Module(s), Medium of Examination (English OR Hindi), etc. carefully, else to edit such details at the later stage, an additional charge will be levied.
The request for examination enrollment will not be entertained under any circumstances, if any received, after October 10, 2018. In order to avoid a heavy rush on the student portal during the last dates, all students are advised to submit their respective examination form well in advance without waiting for the last dates.
Students are required to access and login to their online accounts at the ICSI official examination portal for submitting the examination form. We advise students to read the details carefully to avoid any errors to be committed during the examination enrollment process and eliminate the complications at a later stage.
Dec 2018 CS Examinations Important Dates
|Submission of Examination form (without late fee)||September 25, 2018|
|Submission of Examination Form (with late fee)||October 10, 2018|
|Submission of a request for change of Examination Centre, Medium & Module||December 5, 2018, up to 16:00 Hours (Will Start from October 11, 2018)|
Eligibility for Appearing Dec 2018 CS Examinations Session
The eligibility for appearing in December 2018 Session of CS Examinations for the respective stages are as under : –
|Stage of CS Course & Registration Cut-off Date||Eligibility for appearing in Dec. 2018 Session Examinations|
|Foundation Programme Students who have registered on or before March 31, 2018||Eligible for appearing in the Foundation Programme examinations.|
|Executive Programme Students who have registered on or before February 28, 2018||Eligible for appearing in Both Modules of Executive Programme Examinations|
|Executive Programme Students who have registered from March 01, 2018 to May 31, 2018||Eligible for appearing in Any One Module of Executive Programme Examinations|
|Professional Programme Students who have registered on or before February 28, 2018||Eligible for appearing in All Modules of Professional Programme Examinations|
|Professional Programme Students who have registered during March 01, 2018 to May 31, 2018||Eligible for appearing in Any One Module of Professional Programme Examinations|
- As per the revised process followed by the Institute, paper-wise exemptions applicable on the basis of 60% Marks Criteria in their performance in June 2018 examinations are granted to the students automatically by the Institute and the same are shown in their individual accounts and also indicated in the Admit Card. Students who are not interested in avail the exemption may cancel the same by submitting an online request at www.icsi.edu by logging into their account latest by December 05, 2018.
- Students who have been provisionally registered to Foundation Programme & Executive Programme Stages of CS Course are essentially required to regularise their registrations within a maximum period of six months from their date of registration by submitting the proof of passing 10+2 Examinations / Bachelor’s Degree Examinations respectively failing which the registrations will be canceled.
- Students appearing in the examinations must regularise their provisional registrations before submitting their examination forms to avoid complications at the time of examination enrollment & declaration of results.
Students Switchover to CS New Syllabus
- From June 2018 Session onwards, all Foundation Programme Students has been switched over to New syllabus (2017) and the examinations shall be conducted under New Syllabus (2017) only.
- The First examination for Executive Programme under New Syllabus (2017) will be held during December,
2018 session. Students under Old Syllabus who intend to appear under New Syllabus (2017) are advised to submit the request for switchover at http://support.icsi.edu.
- The last examination under Professional Programme 2007 (Old) Syllabus was held in June 2016 session. All current students Professional Programme shall be required to appear in the examinations under 2012 (New) Syllabus only. Such students shall only be able to submit examination form only after submitting their request for the switchover to Professional Programme 2012 (New) Syllabus if not already done.
Pre-Examination Test for CS Executive Exam
All Students desirous of appearing in the December 2018 CS Executive Programme Examinations are required to successfully complete a PreExamination Test to become eligible for appearing in the main examinations.
Dec 2018 CS Examinations Fee
The examination fee payable for appearing in different stages of CS Course during December 2018 session are as under:-
|Stage||Examination Fee (Rs.) (*)|
|Executive Programme||Rs.1200/- per Module|
|Professional Programme||Rs.1200/- per Module|
(*) Late fee of Rs. 250/- will be applicable during the period from 26.09.2018 to 10.10.2018 over and above the normal examination fee.
For the Change of Examination Centre/Combination of Module(s) / Medium of Examination, a fee of Rs 250/- will be charged from Indian students. In case of submission of a request for Change of Examination Centre from any of the Centres located in India to Dubai, an additional surcharge of US$100 or equivalent amount in Indian Rupees will be charged in addition to the prescribed fee of Rs.250/-.
How to Pay the Fees?
Students remitting Examination Fee by Cash through Canara Bank Challan are advised to ensure that the cash is deposited by September 25, 2018, to avoid admissibility of Late Fee. Students who shall be generating the Challan up to and including September 25, 2018, are essentially required to deposit the cash by September 25, 2018, to avoid the applicability of Late Fee.
For all cash deposits against Bank Challan during September 26, 2018, to October 10, 2018, Late Fee of Rs. 250/- will be applicable. As such, students who shall be generating the Bank Challan up to and including September 25, 2018, but are not able to deposit the cash by the said date, shall be required to re-generate the Bank Challan with Late Fee and deposit the cash in Canara Bank branches. Further, the examination applications of students who shall be depositing the cash after 10th
Further, the examination applications of students who shall be depositing the cash after October 10, 2018 (even if the Challans are generated on a prior date) will be rejected without notice.
Wishing all the aspirants of the Company Secretary Programs to burn their midnight oils to crack the Dec 2018 CS Examinations. Please post your Queries or Comments regarding “Enrollment For Dec 2018 CS Examinations – Foundation, Executive And Professional Programme” on the AfterGraduation Forum or post your comments or queries in the below comment box.
All the best to CS Aspirants to plan your study in an efficient way and be successful in your goal. Stay in touch with us for more on Higher Education, Professional Course, Entrance Exams update, Career Guidance among other information. Connect with us on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more updates on CA, CS, CMA, Other professional courses, Post qualification courses, and their preparation.