ICSI has announced 3 days joint certification course in collaboration with National Law University (NLU) Delhi on Strategic Leadership Program (SLP) for the young Company Secretaries. ICSI Certification Course would be 3 days residential/ non-residential program at National Law University Campus at Dwarka Sector 14 in New Delhi from April 26 to April 28, 2018. Successful completion of the ICSI Certification Course will eligible the CS to have 10 PCH for this course.
Key Highlights of the ICSI Certification Course
- CS Refresher Course for Capacity building among CS Professionals.
- Developing functional competencies in the core and emerging areas of corporate law and practice.
- Confidence building and motivation among the young members joining the CS profession.
- Enhancing leadership quality for organizational development and institutional building.
- Exposure to world-class education and training ambience in the beautiful campus of National Law University, Delhi.
- An opportunity to learn and interact with Senior professors of NLU, Judges/Senior Advocate and Corporate leaders.
- Practical orientation and art of interpretation of the law with various case studies and situations in moot court.
- Enhancing leadership skills for strategic planning to establish a professional practice.
Topics to Be Covered
- Practical aspects of Companies Act, 2013
- Securities Law (LODR)
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy code
- Strategic Business Development wrt CS Practice
- Team Building and Enhancing Leadership skills
Eligibility Criteria for ICSI SLP Certification Course
- The only member of the ICSI Institute is eligible to enrol for the Course.
- The Candidates are required to pay a course fee of Rs 5,000/- plus GST (18%) through NEFT/RTGS and mention their NEFT/RTGS No. before submission of the Form.
Charges/Fees for ICSI Certificate Course Registration
Highly economical and concessional course fee of Rs 5000/- plus GST (18%) i.e. Rs 5,900/- for registering for the ICSI-NLU Certification Course on SLP.
Paid residential accommodation (For Outstation candidates, on demand) is arranged at Hotel Radisson Blu, New Delhi (Dwarka). All candidates applying for residential Course need to check out before 08:00 a.m on April 28, 2018. Bus facility from Radisson BLU to the NLU (i.e. from Hotel to Venue) has been arranged by the organizers.
The candidates applying for residential accommodation are required to pay Rs 2,500/- (on twin sharing, per day including only breakfast ) and Rs 5,000/- (on single occupancy, per day including only breakfast), this is apart from the course fee of Rs Rs 5,000/- plus GST (18%), through NEFT/RTGS and mention their NEFT/RTGS No. while submission of the Form.
Interested candidate can apply for registration – https://goo.gl/forms
- The Bank details for NEFT/RTGS :-
Beneficiary Name-The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Bank Name-Axis Bank (Saving Account)
Bank A/c No -912010040104826
Bank IFSC Code-UTIB0000055
Bank Branch-Swasthya Vihar, Delhi
Narrative (remarks while doing NEFT/RTGS) :-” ICSI-SLP 2″.
Stay in touch with us for more on higher education, Professional course, entrance exams update, Career Guidance among other information. Connect with us on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more updates on CA, CS, CMA, Other professional courses, Post qualification courses and their preparation.