The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) [previously known as the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI)] has issued a notification regarding ICWAI Foundation Exam Time Table June 2017. It is the only licensing cum regulating body of Cost & Management Accountancy (CMA) profession in India. It is a premier statutory professional accountancy body in India with the objects of promoting, regulating and developing the profession of Cost Accountancy. The notification contains CWA/CMA Foundation June 2017 exam time table, ICWAI CMA Foundation June 2017 Application form and procedure, ICWAI Foundation result date and other details.
Here is the important note is CMA Foundation Exam will be conducted for June 2017 under 2012 syllabus only and from Dec 2016 CMA Foundation exam will be conducted on Descriptive Mode. AfterGraduation here provides the details of How to apply online, CMA Foundation Fees, Last Date to Apply CMA Foundation etc. on this page.
ICWAI CMA Foundation June 2017 Time Table
READ Too: Course Options Available With CA Or CS
Last Date of Receipt of Application Form
Last date of Receipt of Applications at the Headquarters of the Institute is 10th April for June and 10th October for December Examinations. Applications may also be accepted within 10 days after the last date with late fee of Rs. 300/- only (US $10 for Overseas Centre).
Foundation Course Examination for Inland Centres Rs. 1200/- and for Overseas Centres US $ 60.
A candidate who is completing all conditions for appearing the examination as per Regulation will only be allowed to appear for examination. No candidate shall be admitted to the Foundation Course Examination unless
(i) he/she has valid Identification No.
(ii) he/she is not debarred from appearing ICAI Examination for the Term of Examination;
(iii) he/she has submitted the Examination form duly filled in within the specified time along with the
requisite fees to the Director (Examination).
The Foundation Examination will be conducted in descriptive (Pen & Paper) Offline mode only. Each paper will be for 3 hours duration and of 100 marks.
Application Forms for Foundation Examination can be filled up either through online or in offline mode. The examination application form can also be downloaded from the Institute website. Click Here to Download CMA Foundation Exam Application Form for June 2017.
Mode of Payment
Student may apply in offline mode by attaching demand draft of requisite examination fees. Demand draft should be made in favour of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, payable at Kolkata. In case of overseas candidates, forms are available at Institute’s Headquarters only on payment of $ 10 per form. Payment by Money Order or Indian Postal Order or by Cheque will not be accepted.
Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking. Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank
How to fill up the form
The candidate is advised to ensure that
- The application is filled up completely in his/her own handwriting and application is signed.
- The correct amount is remitted towards examination fees.
- His/her full address is written in the form, the address furnished in the examination application form will be treated as the official communication address for sending admit card / marks sheet and any examination related correspondence.
- Medium of language for writing answers must be correctly mentioned. He/She may write answers either in English or in Hindi. Mixing up of both languages in the Answer Scripts will liable to be cancelled.
- A candidate must write in Block Letters the name of his/her Examination Centre and the Examination Centre Code in the space provided for in the Application Form. Centre once opted for will not be changed under any circumstances.
- The Application Forms with all enclosures must be submitted to the Institute’s Headquarters.
Foundation Course Examination Application Form properly completed should be attached with Demand Draft.
CMA Foundation Exam June 2017 Result Date
Probable date of publication of result: 23rd August, 2017.
Here you got the details about ICWAI Foundation exam Time Table June 2017. Have any doubts regarding CMA Foundation June 2017 exam Time Table, you can ask us via the AfterGraduation Forum. Share this article “ICWAI CMA Foundation June 2017 Time Table, Register Before Last Date April 10” to your friends, who are going to attempt ICWAI Foundation exam in June 2017.