The registration process for IIFT MBA (IB) 2020 exam begins from today September 9, 2019. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for IIFT MBA 2020 Registration till October 25, 2019. National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the information brochure for the admission to its two years Full-time MBA in International Business (IB) programme for the 2020-2022 session.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has entrusted the responsibility to the NTA from 2020 onwards for conducting entrance exam for its MBA programme in International Business (IB). IIFT 2019 exam, is a national level entrance exam for MBA Admission, will be held on Sunday, 01 December 2019. The programme can be pursued at IIFT Delhi, Kakinada and Kolkata campus.
IIFT MBA 2020 entrance exam will be conducted through Computer Based Online Test from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon. The last date for submission of the online application will be October 25, 2019. The admit card for the examination will be released in November month. The classes will start in the first week of July 2020.
IIFT MBA (IB)- 2020 Important Dates
|On-line submission of Application Form||09.09.2019(Monday) to 25.10.2019(Friday) upto 11:50 p.m.|
|Successful transaction of fee||09.09.2019 to 26.10.2019
(upto 11:50 p.m. for all type of online payment mode)
|Date of Examination||01.12.2019(Sunday)|
|Declaration of Result on NTA’s website||11.12.2019(Wednesday)|
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT MBA 2020
- Applicant should possess a recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with 50% marks in Graduation (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Candidates appearing in the final year of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2020.
- There is no age limit to appear in this entrance Exam.
- Work experience is not mandatory.
- If the candidate has appeared for any other MBA entrance examination for that year in India (2019) such as CAT/XAT, etc., he /she is not eligible to apply for IIFT MBA Admission. Candidates are required to give the undertaking for the same.
IIFT MBA 2020 Registration Fees
The application fee of IIFT 2019 exam for MBA (IB) 2020 admission is as below –
- General/Gen-EWS/ OBC(NCL) candidates: Rs 2000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Transgender candidates: Rs 1000/-
- Foreign National/NRI candidates: US$ 150 (INR 9500)
The registration fees need to pay either online through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/PAYTM/UPI Service:
IIFT 2019 Exam Pattern
- IIFT MBA(IB)-2020 will be conducted in English Medium in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only.
- The admission test will be a multiple choice objective type questions.
- Duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- The questions in the test will cover English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, and Quantitative Analysis.
IIFT Selection Process
For Both General/ Reserved Category Candidates :
- The selection will be on the basis of a Written Test, Group Discussion, Writing Skill Assessment and Interview.
- Based on the marks of the written test, a limited number of candidates will be invited for the second phase of the selection process.
For Foreign Nationals and NRIs
- The admission is considered on the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score and a personal interview.
- The GMAT result prior to January 1, 2018, would not be considered. The score should be received by the Institute latest by Feb 15, 2020.
How to Apply for IIFT MBA 2020?
Interested and Eligible aspirants can apply online for IIFT MBA IB 2020 through the direct link provided here. Before proceeding the online application form, we advised candidates to go through the information bulletin completely. Click here to read IIFT MBA IB 2020 MBA Information Bulletin.
!! AfterGraduation Wishes Very Best For IIFT MBA 2020 Entrance Exam!!
Here you got the details about IIFT Admissions 2020 Exam for MBA in International Business. Have any doubts or comments, you can discuss via the AfterGraduation Forum or in the below comment box.
Connect with us through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter also for the latest News and Guidance on Higher Education, Professional Courses, Career Enhancement Courses, Entrance Exams update, Admission, Placements and other information of Institutes, among education other information.
Stay tuned for World best One Year MBA programme, Two year Full-Time, Executive MBA, Part-Time MBA Programs, MBA Specializations, MBA Entrance exams, Rankings of Indian and Global MBA course, News and updates offered by Aftergraduation.