The Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM) announced a two-year Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) program for working professionals at Department of Management Studies (DoMS) for the academic term beginning in 2018. The admission process for the Executive MBA has already started.
The EMBA degree is aimed at upgrading the managerial skill-set of working professionals and executives. The programme gives an extra edge to candidates for better employability and leadership in their professional career. Interested and eligible candidates can apply at the official website before the last date November 30, 2017, by 5:30 PM.
IIT Madras Executive MBA
The two-year Executive MBA programme aims to equip mid-career working professionals with a functional and integrative perspective. It will help the students imbibe contemporary management knowledge to lead a modern business organization. The syllabus is designed to inculcate a broad industrial domain knowledge and leadership traits that will contribute to a global business setup.
The programme, according to an official release, will be conducted in eight quarters and will include 30 courses with three capstone projects. It is designed for blended weekend learning. The classes will be held on Saturday/Sunday over alternate weekends. The curriculum provides a three-pronged learning approach. Faculty coordinators for the course are R P Sundarraj and R K Amit. The programme fee is Rs 3 lakh per semester with the total amounting to Rs 12 lakh.
The application fee is INR 1000 and aspirants must apply and submit the application form and fee by 5.30 pm on November 30, 2017.
Eligibility criteria For IIT Madras Executive MBA
- Interested candidates should hold a first division bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
- The aspirant should also have a minimum work experience of three years.
Aspirants can download the brochure of IIT Madras Executive MBA Admissions 2018 from the link given below:
Selection Procedure for IIT Madras EMBA
Candidates will be shortlisted through an entrance examination conducted by Department of Management Studies (DoMS) followed by a personal interview which will be held in December 2017 at IIT Madras campus.
The entrance exam will comprise multiple choice questions (MCQ) on quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, and verbal ability. Results of entrance exam and interview will be announced in December 2017 and the classes will start from January 2018.
READ ALSO: MBA Programs, Which One Is Right For You?
How to Apply for IITM EMBA Programme?
The IIT Madras EMBA application fee is INR 1000. Interested candidates must apply and submit the fee on or before November 30, 2017, by 5:30 PM. Only those applications that are completed and for which the application fee has been received would be considered for the selection process. Here are Steps to apply for IIT Madras EMBA programme 2018:
- Access the IIT Madras official website.
- Click on the notification “Admission Open for Executive MBA (EMBA) Program at DoMS, IIT Madras” in the Quick Links section.
- Click on the link for the Admission – Application Portal.
- Read the general instructions provided carefully and then click on Continue.
- Register to the site using a viable Email id and mobile number. Applicants are required to use a non-Hotmail/ outlook/ live/ Microsoft mails account as their login email for the application process.
- Fill in the requisite details and submit the application.
- Save a copy of the application for further reference.
Here you got the details about IIT Madras Executive MBA 2018 Admission details. Have any doubts regarding “IIT Madras EMBA 2018 Admission” you can discuss via the AfterGraduation Forum or post your comments or queries in the below comment box. Connect with us on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more guidance for Executive MBA and Admissions.