NHAI Recruitment through GATE: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) under Ministry of Road Transport & Highways has invited application for direct recruitment to 48 Deputy Manager (Technical) posts through GATE 2020 score in the discipline of Civil Engineering (CE). The last date for submission of applications for NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2020 score is June 15, 2020 (06:00 pm).
Candidates with Civil Engineering degree from a recognized university/ institute with age not exceeding 30 years are eligible to apply. Candidates will be selected on the basis of valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online for NHAI direct recruitment on or before June 15, 2020 up to 06:00 pm. Other information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details are given below.
NHAI Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Deputy Manager (Technical)
Total No. of Posts: 48
- UR: 20
- SC: 06
- ST: 04
- OBC (NCL): 15
- EWS: 03
Out of total 48 posts, 02 posts are reserved for HH (Hearing Handicapped) and 04 posts are reserved for OH (Orthopaedic Handicapped) for PH /PwD.
Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be not exceeding 30 years as on June 15, 2020. Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per Government of India norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Recruitment Criteria: valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2020 examination) Score 2020 in Civil Engineering (CE) discipline.
How to Apply for NHAI Direct Recruitment?
- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website www.nhai.org. The last date for submission of application is June 15.
- Click on the tab About Us –> Recruitment –> Vacancies / Result. Click on the tab advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) –> Online Application. Direct Link to Apply Online
- Fill-up the form and furnish the requisite information.
- After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
- Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the E-mail id provided by the Applicant.
- The applicant is required to keep a copy of “Application Acknowledgement” in safe custody for producing/submitting to NHAI alongwith supporting documents in respect of entries made by applicant with regard to their date of birth/educational qualification/Caste certificate (if applicable)/ Other
supporting documents (viz. experience certificate, NOC from the
employer, etc.), if applicable.
NHAI Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on valid GATE 2020 score in Civil Engineering discipline, as on June 15, 2020. However, NHAI reserves the right to invite the candidate for a personal interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by the organization.
While GATE score will be the sole selection criterion, NHAI informed that “In the event of number of applications being large, NHAI will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates for interaction / interview, if called, to a reasonable number by any method to be decided by the Selection Committee.”
|Pay-Scale||Rs 15,600- Rs 31,000|
The selected candidates will be absorbed in the Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA.
All the Best to job Aspirant Engineers. If you have any queries regarding NHAI recruitment Through GATE 2020 for graduate Engineers, please post in below comment box and we would be happy to discuss.
Stay in touch through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for regular updates and authentic news on Higher Education, Career Guidance, Professional courses, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance exams and Preparation, Jobs Opening, Government Jobs and related other information.