NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) is an MBA entrance exam for admission in 29 B-Schools in the country, 7 B-Schools in South Africa and 5 in the Philippines. The NMAT 2019 is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). The exam will be conducted through online mode in a span of 75 days. Interested candidates can fill their NNMAT 2019 registration form from July 03, 2019 till October 03, 2019.
The candidates will be given a choice to choose their date, time and examination venue according to their schedule, the NMAT exam can only be given three times and not more than that and the best out of three scores will be considered for admissions to B-schools.
For more details about NMAT 2019 Registration Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Fees, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Cutoff Score, and Exam Centres please read the article drafted below.
NMAT 2019 Schedule
|S.No||Events||Starts Date||Last Date|
|1.||Registration & Application Process||July 03, 2019||October 03, 2019|
|2.||Facility to choose NMAT Exam Date||July 03, 2019||October 16, 2019|
|3.||NMAT Late Registration dates||October 04, 2019||October 14, 2019|
|4.||Exam Rescheduling Dates||July 03, 2019||December 14, 2019|
|5.||NMAT 2019 Exam Dates||October 04, 2019||December 17, 2019|
|6.||Retake Scheduling dates||October 05, 2019||December 14, 2019|
|7.||NMAT Result Date||—||2nd week, January 2020|
|8.||Last date for scorecard download||—||March 31, 2020|
Eligibility Criteria NMAT 2019
Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria carefully before NMAT 2019 registration. The eligibility criteria to apply for NMAT by GMAC are listed below:-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have a degree of graduation with at least 50% marks in all the subjects from a recognized university.
- The candidates having a work experience of two or more years are preferred for the NMAT.
- The candidates who are in their final year of Bachelor’s Degree can also apply for the NMAT 2019.
NMAT 2019 Registration Process
- The registration of NMAT 2019 will starts from July 03, 2019 and will be closed on October 03, 2019. The interested candidates can apply through the online mode.
- The candidates can register themselves for NMAT 2019 by going on the official website of NMAT.
- The candidates have to upload their scanned passport sized photograph and scanned signature.
- Once the NMAT 2019 application form is submitted, candidates will receive a unique registration ID which will be required for future logins to schedule the exam or to download the admit card.
- Now, candidates have to pay the registration fees, the fees can be paid through via credit/debit cards, net banking or from the UPI and mobile wallets.
A below-given table will describe you the fees structure of NMAT 2019:-
|1.||NMAT Registration fee (Early)||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|2.||NMAT Registration fee (Late)||Rs. 2500 + applicable taxes|
|3.||Exam Retaking fee||Rs. 2000+ applicable taxes|
|4.||Exam Rescheduling fee||Rs. 1100+ applicable taxes|
|5.||Additional Score Reports (beyond five) fee||Rs. 200 per score report + applicable taxes|
Exam Pattern NMAT 2019
The NMAT 2019 exam will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) and will be held through an online mode, there will be objective type questions in NMAT exam and in total there will be 120 questions, the time duration for the examination is 120 minutes (2 hrs). The marking scheme is like 1 mark for every correct answer and no negative markings for the wrong answers. The medium of exam will be in the english language.
Section-wise breakup of Questions
Below table contains the details about the section wise deviation of questions:-
|Section||Number of Questions||Time (in Minutes)|
NMAT Syllabus 2019
Below given are section wise important topics which will help candidates in studying and to perform best in NMAT 2019-
- Language skills: Important Topics – Vocabulary, Reading comprehension, Language usage and their rules, Syntax and correct grammar, Anonyms and Synonyms, Fill in the blanks, Idioms, Para jumble
- Quantitative skills: Important Topics – Arithmetic, Geometry, Modern mathematics, Algebra, Number system
- Logical reasoning: Important Topics – family tree, arrangement, numeric grid, coding, and series.
NMAT Cutoff 2019
The cutoff for NMAT 2019 is differs for all the B-schools because all the B-schools have their own cuttoff so candidates have to check cutoff criteria for different B-schools. Only those candidates who satisfy the cutoff of NMAT 2019 will be called for the consecutive rounds of Group Discussion (GD)/ Writing Ability Test (WAT)/ Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview.
Exam Centres of NMAT in India
|1.||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur||Central|
|2.||Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi||North|
|3.||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijayawada||South|
|4.||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong||East|
|5.||Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara||West|
Exam Centres of NMAT Overseas
All the very Best to NMAT 2019 Aspirants. Here you got the details of NMAT 2019 Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, and other details. Please post your Feedback or Comments regarding this article in the below comment box.