UPSC has declared the important instructions for the Candidates burning their midnight oils to crack the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2018. UPSC which is all set to conduct Civil Services Prelims exam 2018 in India on June 03, 2018, has rolled out does & don’t a notification for a huge number of candidates. For all those who have successfully registered for the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2018 application, must check out the instructions from the UPSC & follow the same during the exam.
Likewise every year, UPSC is holding a Civil Service exam to fill up prestigious posts to serve the country. After the releasing of the admit card for the exam, the commission is all set to test applicants knowledge with the Prelims exam 2018 on June 03. Check out the does & don’t below for UPSC Exam aspirants.
UPSC Civil Service Prelims Exam 2018: Important Instruction (Does & Don’t)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has uploaded the E-Admit card this time for the candidates appearing for Civil Service exam 2018 (Prelims) on the official website i.e www.upsc.gov.in. And here are the important instructions to be kept in mind if you are going to appear for the UPSC Civil Service (Prelims) exam 2018-
- Students have been advised to download & take a print out of their e-admit card from UPSC website (upsc.gov.in) to be produced during the prelims exam of UPSC Civil Services 2018. This time, UPSC will not issue a physical copy (paper admit card through the post) of candidate admit card.
- In case of any blurred or uncleared photo on the e-admit card, the applicant has to carry 2 similar photos ( 1 photo for each session) & an identity proof such as an Aadhaar card, their driving licence, passport or voter ID card and the printout of the e-admit card along with him/her.
- The candidate is requested to email at firstname.lastname@example.org to convey the Commission immediately in case of any discrepancy occurred in the E-Admit Card.
READ ALSO: 7 Mistakes Prevents To Crack UPSC Exam
- Entry in the examination venue during the UPSC Prelims Civil Service exam will be closed 10 minutes before the commencement of the exam that is at 09:20 am for the forenoon session and 02:20 PM for the afternoon session. And no candidates will be allowed to enter the venue after the closure of entry.
- Also, candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam at any other exam venue as mentioned on their e-admit card.
- Candidates must carry a Black inked Ballpoint pen to the filling up of the OMR (optical mark recognition) Answer Sheet and attendance sheet.
- No mobile phone, camera, pen drive, smart watches or any other such type of electronic equipment will be allowed inside the exam hall during the UPSC Civil Services exam (Prelims) 2018. Even Calculators are also banned inside the examination hall.
- Even no costly/valuable items or bags will be allowed inside the examination
So applicants who have filled the Civil Service exam 2018 form under Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) & have been waiting for 3 June for their exam must keep these instructions in mind before entering the exam hall and appear for the exam.
READ Too: 7 Preparation Tips To Crack UPSC Prelims
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by UPSC for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India, including the Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Administrative Service (IAS) , Indian Revenue Service (IRS) and others.
All the best to UPSC Civil Services Aspirants..!!
If you have any queries regarding UPSC Civil Services Examination, please post on our Aftergraduation Forum or in below comment box and we would be happy to help you. Stay in touch with us for more on higher education, Professional course, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance exams update, among education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.