The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has decided to dedicate its energies this year towards supporting the newly inducted members, the Fresher Company Secretaries by providing a suitable platform to find appropriate employment opportunities. Accordingly, ICSI planned to have a Mega Placement Drive 2018 in every region of ICSI in June 2018.
ICSI has declared Mega Placement Drive 2018 in a planned and coordinated manner for recruitment of Company Secretary in various corporates and firms. The ICSI Headquarter, Regional Council, and Chapters shall put their best efforts to ensure mass placement of the newly inducted members with best Job Profiles & with maximum possible packages.
The qualified CS (Company Secretaries) who got their ACS membership on or after October 20, 2017, are eligible to participate in this ICSI Mega Placement Drive 2018.
The details of the ICSI Mega Placement Drive 2018 in various regions are as under:
SIRO (Southern India Regional Office)
Day and Date of Interview: Saturday, June 23, 2018
Address: ICSI Southern India Regional Office No.9, Wheat Crofts Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034
Placement Co-ordinator: C.Murugan [Ph: 044-28279898 / 28268685, M: 9443796311, Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org]
READ Too: 9 Career Options In Commerce You Can Choose After Graduation
WIRO (Western India Regional Office)
Day and Date of Interview: Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Address: ICSI Western India Regional Office, Jolly Maker Chambers No. II, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
Placement Co-ordinator: Dr Rajesh Kumar Agrawal, [Ph: 022- 61307923 / 61307915, Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org ]
NIRO (Northern India Regional Office)
Date of Interview: Monday, June 11, 2018
Address: ICSI-NIRC Building, Plot No. 4, Prasad Nagar Institutional Area, New Delhi-110 005
Placement Co-ordinator: Himanshu Sharma [M: 9810867263, Ph: 011-49343000/49343007; Fax: 011-25722662, Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org]
EIRO (Eastern India Regional Office)
Day and Date of Interview: Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Address: ICSI-Eastern India Regional Office, 3A, Ahiripukur, 1st Lane Kolkata- 700019
Placement Co-ordinator: Sonu Nahata [M: 9007115661, Ph: 033-40234444/22832973; Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org]
ALSO READ: Student Instructions For CS Foundation Programme June 2018 Examination
- The Members have got their membership between October 20, 2017, to May 31, 2018, are only eligible to participate in the ICSI Mega Placement Drive 2018.
- The members interested to take part in the ICSI Mega Placement drive 2018 need to apply online to the institute through the link below- https://www.icsi.in/student/DelegateRegistration/tabid/137/ctl/DelegateRegistration/mid/454/EventId/52/Default.aspx
- If the numbers of applications are more, the applications need to be scrutinized and only shortlisted candidates shall be called for taking part in the Placement drive.
- The shortlisted candidates are required to report to the placement venue sharp at 8:30 am on the date of placement drive.
- They will be provided with the Interview skill development Module (ISDM) and group discussion to be followed by the placement drive. The session will be taken by the professional Corporate trainer/ Senior HR Personnel/ Senior Company secretaries having adequate experiences to motivate and inspiring the young members regarding how to face the interview as per the schedule.
- All participating candidates need to carry their relevant educational (academic) documents and experience certificates if any.
- All participating candidates need to mandatorily be dressed in smart formals both for the interview and Pre Interview training session.
- For further details and queries, the candidates can get in touch with their respective Regional Offices.
- Exact venue of the Mega Placement Drive shall be communicated to the eligible candidates directly.
- Any member without prior registration will not be eligible to participate in the Placement Drive.
- The candidates are required to pay the registration fee of Rs. 500/- (REFUNDABLE) to take part in placement drive. The same amount shall be refunded to only those candidates, who will participate in the drive. However, for others the amount shall not be refunded on any ground whatsoever may be.
Click Here to View Detailed Notification
Wishing all the aspirants of the ICSI Mega Placement Drive 2018 for the better Career Opportunities. Please post your Queries or Comments regarding “ICSI Mega Placement Drive 2018” on our Aftergraduation Forum or in the below comment box. Connect with us for all latest updates through our social media Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter accounts.