The ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) has declared to conduct Advanced ICITSS (Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills) – Adv. IT (Adv. Information Technology) Test on Sunday, October 20, 2019. The Advanced ICITSS – Adv IT Test will be conducted Computer-Based mode in the morning session from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM (IST).
The online application form for the Advanced ICITSS – Adv IT test will start from October 07, 2019, and will be available till the last date to submit the form i.e October 13, 2019.
Students registered under ICAI’s New Scheme of Education, are required to successfully clear the Advanced ICITSS – Adv IT Test during the last two years of their Articleship (Practical Training) before appearing for the CA Final Examination. The CA Final students are required to register through the portal www.icaionlineregistation.org to undergo the course.
Candidates to attempt CA Final exam are required to complete the AICITSS successfully. Accordingly, ICAI has announced the schedule to conduct the Advanced ICITSS- Adv IT Test, which would be an objective type in computer-based Mode. There would be 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 1 mark each, with no penalty (negative) marking for incorrect answers.
Candidates who have completed the Advanced ICITSS – Advanced IT course are eligible to appear in the test.
Advanced ICITSS – Adv IT Test Centres
The Computer-Based Advanced ICITSS – Adv IT Test will be held in the following ICAI Test cities provided the sufficient number of candidates offer themselves to appear in the test, from the said cities.
ICAI Examination Cities (In India)
|16||COIMBATORE||17||DEHRADUN||18||DELHI / NEW DELHI|
Examination Centres (In Abroad)
Advanced ICITSS – Adv IT Test Examination Forms
- Candidates who have undergone the Advanced ICITTS – Advanced Information Technology course and desirous of appearing in the test, will be required to apply online at Advanced ICITSS online portal and also pay the applicable test fee online.
- No physical applications will be entertained.
- The last date will not be extended, as there is no concept to submit the application with a late fee.
- ICAI will not permit to change the centre, if it once opted.
Advanced ICITSS-Ad. IT Test Fee
- A candidate will not be required to pay the test fee if he is applying the Computer Based AICITSS–Adv IT Test for the first time.
- However, those candidates who are applying for the test thereafter i.e. from the second time onwards will be required to pay a test fee of INR 500/- online through the payment gateway only.
- For Dubai Centre, the test fee will be USD $150 and for Kathmandu Centre, the same will be Rs 850/-.
- Candidates will be exempt from paying the fees if they are with permanent disabilities and holding a permanent concession card
Schedule for AICITSS-Adv IT Exam Form
|Details||For the test on October 20, 2019
|Commencement of submission of application forms for the test, online||October 7, 2019 (Monday)|
|Last date for submission of application forms for the online test||October 13, 2019 (Sunday)|
Advanced ICITSS -Adv IT Test Grades
A candidate if secures a minimum of 40% marks, shall be declared to have passed the test. The below grades would be given to the candidates, who had cleared the exam.
85% and above=A+
70% to 84%=A
55% to 69%=B+
Here we have shared the details about ICAI’s Computer-Based AICITSS – Adv IT Test Schedule for the CA Final November 2019 students. If students have any doubts or queries, they can post either on the AfterGraduation Forum or in the below comment box.
Stay tuned through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more and regular updates on Higher Education, Professional Course, Entrance Exams, CA, CS, CMA, Post qualification courses, Career Guidance, Jobs among other Education and Career Information.