The ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) has declared to conduct Advanced ICITSS (Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills) – Adv. IT (Adv. Information Technology) Test on March 15 and April 12, 2020. The AICITSS – Adv IT Test will be conducted in Computer-Based mode from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM (IST), the morning session.
Students registered under ICAI’s New Scheme of Education, are required to successfully clear the Advanced ICITSS – Adv IT Test during the last two years of their Articleship (Practical Training) before appearing for the CA Final Examination. The students are required to register in the ICAI online portal to undergo the course.
This examination has been made compulsory to be cleared before appearing for the CA Final exam (New) course examination. The course was introduced in July 2017.
Advanced ICITSS- Adv IT Test Pattern
The Advanced ICITSS- Adv IT Test, will be an objective type examination to be conducted in computer-based Mode. There would be 100 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 mark each, with no negative marking for wrong answers.
Candidates who have completed the Advanced ICITSS – Advanced IT course are eligible to appear in the test.
AICITSS – Adv IT Test Centres
The Computer-Based test will be held in the following cities provided the sufficient number of candidates offer themselves to appear in the test, from the said cities. ICAI reserves the right to cancel the test centre and allot the candidates to any test centre/city other than the one he/she has opted for, in case the number of candidates who opt for appearing in that particular test city/centre is not adequate.
ICAI Examination Cities (In India)
|16||COIMBATORE||17||DEHRADUN||18||DELHI / NEW DELHI|
Examination Centres (In Abroad) – DUBAI and KATHMANDU
Advanced ICITSS-Adv IT Test Examination Form
- Candidates who have undergone the Advanced ICITTS – Advanced Information Technology course and desirous of appearing in the test, will be required to apply online at Advanced ICITSS online portal and also pay the applicable test fee online.
- No physical applications will be entertained.
- The last date will not be extended, as there is no concept to submit the application with a late fee.
- ICAI will not permit to change the test centre, if it once opted.
Advanced ICITSS-Ad. IT Test Fee
- A candidate who is applying the Computer Based AICITSS–Adv IT Test for the first time, will not be required to pay the test fee.
- However, those candidates who are applying for the test thereafter i.e. from the second time onwards will be required to pay a test fee of INR 500/- online through the payment gateway only.
- For Dubai Centre, the test fee will be USD $150 and for Kathmandu, the same will be ₹ 850/-.
Schedule for AICITSS-Adv IT Exam Form
|Details||For the test on March 15, 2020
||For the test on April 12, 2020|
|Commencement of submission of application forms for the test, online||February 20, 2020 (Thursday)||March 19, 2020 (Thursday)|
|Last date for submission of application forms for the test online||February 26, 2020 (Wednesday)||March 25, 2020 (Wednesday)|
Advanced ICITSS -Adv IT Test Grades
A candidate if secures a minimum of 40% marks, shall be declared to have passed the test. The below grades would be given to the candidates, who had cleared the exam.
85% and above = A+
70% to 84% = A
55% to 69% = B+
40% to 54% = B
Here we have shared the details about ICAI’s Computer-Based Advanced ICITSS – Adv IT Test Schedule. If students have any doubts or comments, they can post either on the AfterGraduation Forum or in the below comment box.
Stay in touch with us for more and regular updates on Higher Education, Professional Course, Entrance Exams update, Career Guidance among other information. Connect with us on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for regular and more updates on CA, CS, CMA, Other professional courses, Post qualification courses, and their preparation.