CMA Registration For Dec 2019 Examination – The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, earlier known as the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) accepts CMA registration throughout the year. However, candidates who wish to appear for the December 2019 session have to complete their CMA (Cost and Management Accounting) Registration before August 9 (earlier the deadline was July 31).
The examination form 2019 for CMA Foundation, CMA Intermediate and CMA Final courses can be filled till October 10. Before filling the CMA 2019 application form, candidates have to ensure that they adhere to the eligibility criteria set by ICMAI. We hereby share the details regarding CMA registration for Dec 2019 examination eligibility.
CMA 2019 Exams Important Dates
|CMA registration closes||August 9, 2019 (Extended)|
|Last date to submit CMA Application/Examination forms||October 10, 2019|
|Release date of CMA admit card||First week of December 2019*|
|CMA offline exam for December 2019 session||Foundation- To be notified*|
|Inter- To be notified*|
|Final- To be notified*|
CMA Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for CMA Foundation, Inter and Final programme registration.
- A candidate qualified class X or equivalent from a recognized board/ institution can register for CMA Foundation Course, but they can only appear in the CMA Foundation Exam after clearing 10+2 class (Senior Secondary Education)
- Candidate passed Senior Secondary Examination (SSE) or equivalent under 10+2 class scheme from a recognized board/ institution OR
- Candidate Passed National Diploma in Commerce Exam held by AICTE or any State Board of Technical Education, or Candidate has the Diploma in Rural Service Exam conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
- should have qualified Senior Secondary Exam (class XII) or equivalent under 10+2 class scheme and the Foundation course of ICMAI.
- Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination of Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) of the Institute/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination and Competency Level Part II Examination of CAT of the Institute.
- must be a graduate in any stream except fine arts from any recognized Institute/University.
CMA Intermediate registration aspirants, waiting for their results can apply for provisional admission.
- should have qualified ICMAI (CMA) Intermediate programme.
CMA Registration 2019
Candidates who wish to appear for ICMAI (CMA) December 2019, have to register before August 9, 2019. Earlier, the last date to register was July 31. The registration for the CMA 2019 examination can be done online or offline.
Online Registration of ICMAI (CMA)
Candidates require a valid email ID, phone number and address to be able to register online. Follow the below-given procedure for ICMAI registration for Dec 2019 examinations:
- Click here to fill the ICMAI registration form.
- Provide mandatory details as required – Course information: Enrollment type, course type, region/ chapter, coaching type and Foundation ID number (if any).
- Provide general, academic and other requisite information and scanned documents, photo etc.
- After entering all the requisite details, now pay the ICMAI registration fee via online mode. The registration fee for ICMAI different programmes is as follows-
|Course||Registration fee (oral/ postal)|
|CMA Foundation 2019||Rs. 4000|
|CMA Inter 2019||Rs. 20000|
|CMA Final 2019||Rs. 17000|
- Once the CMA registration process is complete, candidates will receive their registration ID which will be used for future logins.
Offline Registration of ICMAI (CMA)
To register for ICMAI CMA programme in offline mode, candidates need to visit the nearest regional CMA Institute and buy a copy of the registration form of CMA Foundation/ Inter/ Final. Candidates can also download the CMA registration form from the website, fill the details and submit it with the required documents and fees to the respective regional institute/ chapter.
Share this article to other CMA aspirant who wants to register for CMA Foundation, Inter and Final Course eligible for December 2019 Examinations. Please post your comments or queries regarding ‘ICMA Registration For Dec 2019 Examinations Eligibility’ either on our AfterGraduation Forum or in the below comment box.
Stay in touch with us through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for regular information and updates on CA Course, CS Course, CMA course, Higher Education, Professional Course, Entrance Exams, Career Guidance, Post qualification courses and their preparation.