The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has announced 2nd Overseas Campus Placement for CAs and Accountants to be held at Chennai, Mumbai and New Delhi Centers in October 2019. The interview mode for the applicants registering from Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata and Pune would be through video conferencing.
Registration for ICAI overseas campus placement for candidates will start from August 16, till the last date September 27, 2019. All ICAI members as of June 30, 2019, and ICAI Students who have completed articleship training should Attend ICAI Overseas Campus Placement.
The ICAI, the second largest accounting body globally has 34 Overseas Chapters spread over 16 in Africa & Middle East, 11 in Asia, Oceania & Australia and 7 in Europe & US. ICAI is a founder member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), Confederation of Asia and Pacific Accountants (CAPA), South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA) and CA Worldwide (CAW). Presently, India holds the Chair of the CAPA and Vice-Chair of Asia Oceanic Standard Setters group.
ICAI Overseas Campus Placement Schedule
|Centre||Candidate Registration||Shortlisting of candidates||Consent sending by Candidates||Interviews||Interview Mode (10:00 am to 6:00 pm IST)|
|Chennai, Mumbai and New Delhi||16th Aug to 27th Sept 2019||1st Oct to 10th Oct 2019||11th and 12th Oct. 2019||18th and 19th Oct 2019 for CAs
19th and 20th Oct for Accountants
|Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Pune||20th and 21st Oct 2019 for CAs
19th and 20th Oct for Accountants
|Through Video Conferencing|
Guidelines for the Candidates
- Interested candidates can register via online through https://cmib.icai.org/.
- The registration fee is non-refundable whish is Rs 1000/- for Chartered Accountant and Rs 500 for Chartered Accountancy Students who have completed the articleship training. Participation fees need to pay online,
- Candidate can opt only one Centre and which will not be changed.
- No restriction on the number of interviews a candidate can attend.
- At the time of registration, a Candidate needs to upload a scanned copy of the Curriculum vitae (CV) having the academic qualification, experience, passport size photograph, personal and other details.
- At the time of the interview, Candidate needs to carry all the originals of the testimonial along with the required number of copies.
- Selected candidate upon accepting any offer cannot appear for any other interview or accept the job from any other employer at the campus.
- Interested and eligible candidates have to attend the campus placement programme at their own cost.
- If any candidate registered and shortlisted, it is mandatory to attend the interviews else s(he) will be debarred from any future events.
- Before the conclusion of the campus placement, Selected candidates in the interview will be notified and offer will be given by the employer.
READ ALSO: Career Prospects For A Qualified CA
ICAI Overseas Campus Placement Highlights
- To meet the global demand of Indian CAs and Accountants.
- Duration: 4 days – Friday to Monday, 18th – 21st October 2019.
- Campus centres at Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi.
- Video conference interview facility at remaining centres.
- HR team to be present at designated Campus centres for the personal interview.
- Exclusively for Indian CAs at all levels-entry, middle and top management.
- Exclusively for semi-qualified Accountants at entry and middle level.
- The event details will be updated on the Web portal. There will be online registration and shortlisting of candidates.
- Offers accepted by candidates are irrevocable.
- Acceptance of multiple offers by candidates is prohibited.
- 10000+ Chartered Accountants and Accountants to attend the event.
Highlights of ICAI 1st Overseas Campus Placement
|Particulars||Sept 2018 Placement Session|
|No. of Candidates registered||6428|
|No. of Candidates Shortlisted||1527|
|No. of Candidates appeared for Interview||544|
|Total No. of Organization Participated||42|
|No. of Job offered by participating Organizations||66|
|centre for Campus Placement personal mode||Chennai, Mumbai and New Delhi|
|Video Conference Mode||Bangalore, Jaipur, Hyderabad and Kolkata|
|Highest Salary (Cost to Company)||Not shared by Institute|
|Average Salary (Cost to Company)||Not Shared by Institute|
Please post your comments or queries regarding ICAI 2nd Overseas Campus Placement on our AfterGraduation Forum or in below comment box. AfterGraduation wishes qualified Chartered Accountants and job seekers a very best for luck.
Stay connected for more and regular updates on CA, CS, CMA, Admissions and Placements, Higher Education, Professional Courses, Entrance Exams, Career Guidance among other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.