ICMAI Launches SAP-FICO Course: The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has launched a short term online course, SAP-FICO course for CMA members and students. The ICMAI (ICAI) has invited the online application for this course, as the 1st batch will be commencing from October 2019. The SAP FICO – Power User Course will provide the students with the basic idea of SAP and its Financial Accounting and Management Accounting processes.
Students will learn concepts of how to use and operate SAP finance and CO modules and will be introduced to SAP Finance integrations with other modules like MM, SD and Production.
Objectives of ICMAI’s SAP-FICO Course
- Bridging the Academics – Industry gap.
- Create a job-ready manpower resource pool with the skills of SAP FICO.
- Enhance employability by meeting the skill requirement of the industry to address ever-changing business needs.
- Build a knowledge-based Economy with a cost-effective program for the World’s best IT Company.
- Understand industry best practices supported by SAP ERP.
SAP-FICO Course Duration
|SAP Power User Programme in FICO||100 Hours|
SAP Course Prospect
- Industry Relevant course with rich Business process knowledge will help students to get equipped with SAP comprehensive knowledge through business power user-specific programs of SAP.
- Opportunity to make a career in over 25 Industry verticals which are run by SAP.
- The student is prepared to face industry interviews gaining an edge over other student and hence enhances the employability to a greater degree and win over a career in this competitive world.
- The CMAs and CMA students, enrolled in this course, after finishing this course will get a good idea about SAP Financial and management accounting processes and will be able to start using SAP with more comfort. This is a good opportunity to learn related specific functions of SAP along with the core CMA course and add SAP knowledge to own skills portfolio.
SAP-FICO Course Fees
|Category||Course Fees (Rs.)|
|Students and Employees of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India||Rs. 15,000/- + GST (as applicable)|
|Qualified CMAs, CMA Members, Qualified Students of any Course of the Institute other than CMA||Rs. 20,000/- + GST (as applicable)|
Admission to ICMAI’s SAP-FICO Course
Interested and eligible candidates can click on the given link for online admission – https://eicmai.in/advscc/Home.aspx
Benefits to the Students
- Student completes his/her training comprising of detailed theory and practical delivered through SAP LMS.
- During the training, every student will have access to e-learning repository which a student can use to gain in-depth knowledge. The student will be provided with a unique password-protected ID to the SAP portal.
- Institute will provide an additional 100 hours of learning resources through doubt clearing contact classes in certain locations, live webinar classes, recorded classes and sufficient knowledge resources for the benefit of the students.
- Joint Certification of ICAI & SAP to be provided after successful completion.
About SAP Course
SAP is the global leader in business applications and analytics software, digital commerce, and the world’s largest enterprise cloud company with over 130 million cloud users.
SAP solutions help customers address technology trends such as cloud computing, Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) that go hand in hand with the social trends that are changing how we live and work. Majority of the World’s largest companies uses SAP ERP.
In this article, you got the details about ICAI (ICMAI) Advanced Studies Course on “SAP-FICO Course”. Have any doubts or comments regarding “ICMAI Launches SAP-FICO Course 2019-20 For Its Members and Students” , you can post either on the AfterGraduation Forum or in the below comment box.
Stay connected for more and regular updates on CA, CS, CMA, other Professional courses, Post qualification courses and their preparation, Higher Education, Entrance Exams, Career Guidance among other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.