Admissions are open for 1-Year MBA at Kellogg School of Management Northwestern University for the next batch starting from June 2019. Kellogg’s One Year MBA Program is designed to build upon the business fundamentals and develop new skills and knowledge that will accelerate professional career forward of students.
Aspirants for 1-Year MBA at Kellogg can check below the Eligibility Criteria, program details, fees and other details. Application deadline for Round 1 is already got over on September 19. However, for Round 2 and Round 3 admissions, the deadlines are approaching which is January 9 and April 10, 2019, respectively. The decision release date for admission through Round 1 is on December 12, 2018, Round 2 is March 27 and Round 3, May 15, 2019.
Admission Eligibility Criteria for 1- Year MBA at Kellogg
- You should possess a bachelor’s or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university.
- You must submit a complete application prior to the expiration date of your GMAT/GRE score. Only valid test scores will be considered.
- Letters of Recommendation – You must submit two letters of recommendation through the online application.
- The previous study in business or economics is needed for the One-Year Program.
- Since much of the MBA curriculum requires quantitative skills, you should complete introductory courses in calculus and statistics prior to enrolling.
- Pre Enrollment Courses – The Pre-Enrolment courses seek to strengthen the student’s knowledge of business fundamentals. Courses in Statistics, Economics, and Marketing must be complete by enrolment in June. during the summer Kellogg will offer a course in Operations for those missing this pre-enrollment requirement.
Kellogg 1-Year MBA Admission Application Fees
- An application fee of $250 has to remit through credit card along with the filled in application. Fee waivers are granted to active duty U.S. military applicants or U.S. military veterans who have been on active duty within three years of applying.
- Candidates employed by Teach For America or the Peace Corps within the past three years are also eligible for fee waivers.
- Aspirants can directly apply through Kellogg Online Application Form Link.
Selection Procedure for 1-Year MBA At Kellogg Admission
- The Admissions Committee will evaluate your scholastic ability, interpersonal skills, personal character, motivations, career performance, leadership ability and management potential.
- It will also assess your personal essays, academic record, GMAT or GRE score, letters of recommendation, Resume, Evaluative interview report and video essays, TOEFL/IELTS scores may be required for International candidates from non-English speaking countries.
- The committee also values professional experience that demonstrates maturity and self-awareness, including military service and extracurricular activities.
Kellogg 1- Year MBA Program Highlights
The 1-year accelerated MBA program begins in the summer (June) to provide a rigorous academic pace to the participants over their 2-year counterparts while enabling them to complete three to five courses.
In September, candidates will join the second-year Full-Time Program class and complete the electives that match their interests and enhance their career goals.
Choose from 200 Courses
Students in the 1-year MBA program at Kellogg have the flexibility to bypass core courses and focus on the electives that meet their career expectations. They are also allowed to select a number of disciplines or go as broad as they want.
Feel Kellogg Experience
The school says the vast experiential learning opportunities, world-renowned faculty and distinct cross-disciplinary thought leadership model makes Kellogg different from others.
Finish MBA Sooner
After completing the required 15.5-course credits, the students will receive their MBA degree in June, exactly one year after the start of the program.
Tuition Fees and Expenses
The tuition fee for Kellogg One Year MBA is of $98,720. The estimated expenses is $137,474 which includes Tuition fees, rooms and Boarding, books, travel, Health Insurance, Computer Equipment, Student Association fees and others.
Finance Your Kellogg MBA- Scholarship/Loans
All merit scholarships are automatically considered for Admitted international students. International students interested in financial aid are offered private student loans. The interest rate on private loans is variable and interest will begin to accrue once the loan is disbursed.
Here you got the details about Kellogg’s One Year MBA Programme admission details. Have any doubts or queries regarding “1-Year MBA at Kellogg, Admission Open for June 2019 Batch”, you can discuss with us via the AfterGraduation Forum or in below comment box.
Connect with us for all latest News and Guidance on Higher Education, Professional Courses, Career Enhancement Courses, Entrance Exams update, Admission, Placements and other information of Institutes, among education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter also.
Stay connected for World best One Year MBA programme, Two year Full-Time, Executive MBA, Part-Time MBA Programs, MBA Specializations, MBA Entrance exams, Rankings of Indian and Global MBA course, News and updates offered by AfterGraduation.