A National level MBA entrance examination, Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on January 28, 2020 (Tuesday). The registration cum application process for this computer-based CMAT 2020 exam is already started from Friday, November 01, 2019.
The last date to apply for CMAT 2020 is November 30, 2019, by 11:50 pm. The Common Management Admission Test is a three-hour online test, conducted in a single session to evaluate the candidate’s ability across Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
The CMAT score is accepted by over 1000 AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges. Here we are providing CMAT 2020 examination details about the Application Form and Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Schedule, CMAT Exam pattern, CMAT Admit card, CMAT 2020 Result etc.
CMAT 2020 Important Dates
|On-line submission of CMAT 2020 Application Form||From Nov 01 – Nov 30, 2019 (up to 11:50 p.m.)|
|Successful transaction of fee||Till Dec 01, 2019 (through Credit card/Debit card/Net banking/UPI and PAYTM service up to 11:50 p.m.)|
|Choice of City||Till December 02, 2019 (up to 11:50 p.m.)|
|Admit card release||December 24, 2019|
|CMAT 2020 exam date||January 28, 2019 (Tuesday)|
|Timing of the Examination||09:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|Declaration of Result||By 07th February 2020|
CMAT Eligibility Criteria
NTA has laid down the following eligibility criteria of CMAT 2020:
- The applicants should be a citizen of India
- There is no age restriction for appearing in CMAT-2020.
- Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognised college/institute or university
- Students in the final year of graduation are also eligible, provided their final result is declared before the commencement of admission.
CMAT 2020 Application Process
The application process of CMAT 2020 is completely online.
- To fill the application, candidates have to log in the CMAT official website. Direct Link for CMAT 2020 Registration.
- Read the instructions and register themselves.
- Now fill all the details such as your name, parent’s name, date of birth (D.O.B), etc as required in the registration process.
- Now according to your preference select the exam city.
- Make the fee payment using an online mode as mentioned above in application fees.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Check carefully before submitting the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the application for further use.
READ MORE: Top Entrance Exams For MBA Admission In 2020
CMAT 2020 Application Fee
|Fee payable for CMAT – 2020||General||Boys – Rs 1600/-||Girls – Rs.1000/-|
|Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL)||Boys – Rs 1000/-||Girls – Rs.1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Boys – Rs 800/-||Girls – Rs.700/-|
|Transgender||Rs – 700/-|
|Service/Processing charges & Goods & Service Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable|
CMAT Exam Pattern
- Duration: The exam duration is of 3 hours (180 minutes). There is no sectional duration in CMAT.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held through online mode. At the test centre, each candidate will be seated at a desk with a computer terminal and will be provided with a pen and rough papers for calculations.
- Number of Question: There will be a total of 100 questions asked 25 questions from each section.
- Type of Question: The question paper will comprise of objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded for every correct answer (+4 maks).
- Negative marking: One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer (-1 maks).
- The detailed exam pattern is given here:
|Sections||Number of questions||Total marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
CMAT 2020 Admit Card
CMAT 2019 admit card will be released on December 24, 2019, via online mode. The admit card will be mailed to the candidate’s registered Email ID. Students name, photograph, signature, roll number, test centre, exam date & timing will be mentioned on the admit card. Without a valid admit card, students will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
CMAT 2020 Result
The CMAT 2020 result will be announced on 07th February 2019. The CMAT score will be valid for the admission to the academic year of 2020-2021. Students are advised to save the result and take the printout and keep it safe till the admission process gets finished.
A National Merit Ranking (All India Rank) will be arrived based on the Score secured against Total Score.
Here you got the details about CMAT 2020 MBA entrance exam. Have any doubts regarding “CMAT 2020 on January 28: Application Process to Starts on Nov. 1, Check More Details”, you can discuss via the AfterGraduation Forum or post your comments or queries in the below comment box.
Connect with us through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for all latest information and Guidance on Higher Education, Professional Courses, Career Enhancement Courses, Entrance Exams and preparation, Admission, Placements and other information of Institutes.
Stay connected for World best One Year MBA programme, Two year Full-Time, Executive MBA, Part-Time MBA Programs, MBA Specializations, MBA Entrance exams, Rankings of Indian and Global MBA course, News and updates offered by AfterGraduation.