CS Executive Course can be pursued by a Graduate of all streams except Fine Arts. CS (Company Secretary) is the one of the finest course to study in INDIA to build the future in a desired way. To complete CS Course, one have pass through 3 stages of CS namely CS Foundation, CS Executive & CS Professional programe. Today is the last day to apply for CS Executive course (for appearing in Single module in Dec 2017 Examination).
Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of CS Course. Admission to the CS Course is open throughout the year. Examinations for CS course held twice a year in June & December month.
There are 7 papers divided into 2 Modules in CS Executive Course. AfterGraduation is providing full details about CS Executive Course in this article. So, go through carefully to know all the details in clear about CS Executive Course.
Fee Structure for CS Executive Course Registration
The fees for CS Executive Course registration varies depend on the case as below –
For Commerce Graduates – Rs.9000/-
For CPT passed of ICAI / Foundation passed of ICAI-CMA – Rs 12,500/-
For Non Commerce Students – Rs 10,000/-
For CS Foundation passed students – Rs 8,500/-
Eligibility for Admission in CS Executive Course
- A candidate will be admitted to the Executive Programme examination, if aspirants has registered as a student at least nine calendar months prior to the month in which the examination commences.
- A candidate registered as a student at least six calendar months prior to the month in which the examination commences may be allowed to appear in one module of the Executive Programme examination. That is to say, a candidates registered as a student upto and including the month of May in a year will be eligible for appearing in any one module in the December examination and the one who is registered upto and including in the month of November in a year will be eligible to appear in any one module of Executive Programme examination to be held in the month of June next year.
Aspirant Student has satisfactorily undergone a course of postal or oral tuition for the module(s) to which he/she intends to appear in the examination.
Student has successfully completed Student Induction Program (SIP).
Student has successfully completed computer training programme as may be specified from time to time by the Council and in the manner so specified or exempted therefrom.
Exemption From Foundation Examination
All graduates and post graduates (excluding fine arts) and those having passed in the Foundation examination of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of any other accountancy institution in India or abroad recognized as equivalent thereto by the Council of the Institute are exempted from passing the Foundation Programme examination. Such students may directly seek registration to Executive Course stage of Company Secretary (CS) Course.
ALSO READ: Course Options Available With CA Or CS
CS Executive Course Registration Process
- Click the online services button on top of the ICSI website
- Go to the Students tab and click on Student Registration
- Direct Link for Student Registration https://www.icsi.in/student/Students/StudentRegistration.aspx
- Click on to the checklist of documents as applicable to you on the basis of your qualification
- Now Click on ‘Proceed to Registration’.
- Select the Course type as Executive stage
- Fill other fields.
- Click on the option- ‘Make Payment’ for effecting necessary payments.
CS Executive Course Examination
Examination is conducted twice a year in month of June and December.
Executive Programme – Rs. 1200/- per Module
Medium of Examination
The Institute allows facility to students to appear in examination in English as well as in Hindi. (Except Business Communication subject of Foundation Program)
A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation / Executive / Professional examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.
Time limit for completing CS Examination
A student is required to complete the Executive and the Professional examination within the registration period. However, on payment of requisite fees the validity of registration may be renewed / extended for further period subject to fulfilling the applicable guidelines.
Last Dates to Apply For CS Executive Programme
28th February – for appearing in both modules in December Exams in the same year year
31st May – for appearing in single module in December Examination in the same year
31st August – for appearing in both modules in June Exam in the next year
30th November – for appearing in single module in June Examination in the next year.
Subjects for CS Executive Programme
The subjects in CS Executive Course are divided into two modules and there are 7 subjects. The list of subjects that included in CS Executive exam are as follows:
Module I (4 papers)
· Company Law
· Cost and Management Accounting
· Economic and Commercial Laws
· Tax Laws and Practice
Module II (3 papers)
· Company Accounts and Auditing Practices
· Capital Markets and Securities Laws
· Industrial, Labour and General Laws
Here you got the details about CS Executive Programme. Have any doubts or query regarding CS Executive Course Fees, Registration, Eligibility, Examination and other Details, you can discuss via AfterGraduation Forum. Share this article “CS Executive Course December Examination, Apply Before Last Date” to your friends, who are going to attempt CS Executive exam in Dec. 2017. Connect with us through Facebook and Twitter.