XLRI Jamshedpur’s, Entrepreneurship Development Centre (EDC) invites applications for admission into its full-time 6-month Post Graduate Programme for Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management (PGP-CEM) 8th batch. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for admission registration before last date June 09,2017.
PGPCEM has been designed to provide competency-based education to the eligible candidates with a view to promote entrepreneurship across India. The programme will be pursued in such a manner as to encourage critical and lateral thinking and integrate theory with practice.
Schedule for PGP-CEM Admission
Eligibility for PGP-CEM Admission
To be eligible to apply for admission into the Programme, the candidates should
- Be a Graduate from any recognized University.
- Have interest in entrepreneurship-social or commercial.
- Possess basic computer literacy.
- candidates applying for PGPCEM are physically and mentally fit to go through a typical XLRI programme.
Admission Registration Fees
The Admission Registration Fee of Rs 1000/- only is required to be paid by a Demand Draft (DD) for the aforesaid amount drawn on any scheduled Bank in favour of “XLRI, Jamshedpur” payable at “Jamshedpur” or by online transfer as per following details:
Note: XAT 2017 applicants are not required to submit application fees.
Details of Demand Draft (DD) or Transaction ID (in case of online payment) are required to be furnished online in order to complete the registration process.
- Eligible applicants will be subject to a process of Personal Interview and Group Discussion, if necessary, or final selection of candidates for admission into the programme.
- Being called for the Personal Interview and Group Discussions etc., will not necessarily entitle a candidate to admission into the programme.
Limited number of scholarships may be available for meritorious but poor students from among the SC/ST candidates based on criteria to be decided by the Institute in due course.
How to Apply
- To get admission into PGP-CEM 2017-18, candidates have to submit the Application Form both online and through Hardcopy (along with one copy of a recently taken passport-size photograph of the candidate pasted on the application form).
- For Online Registration for admission into PGP-CEM 2017-18, candidates are required to click on Apply for Registration on webpage . The last date for online registration will be June 9, 2017.
- On completion of online registration, a login ID (called CEM ID) will be generated. This ID along with the Password need to be preserved by the candidates carefully.
- A hard copy of the completed application form along with (i) a copy of a recently taken passport-size photograph of the candidate and (ii) a Demand Draft for 1000/- only or proof of transaction in case of online payment should reach “EDC Office, XLRI Jamshedpur, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur – 831001” on or before June 16, 2017.
- The envelope containing (i) the hard copy of the application + (ii) a recently taken passport-size photograph of the candidate + (iii) DD for 1000/- only or proof of transaction in case of online payment should be superscribed with “Application for admission into PGP-CEM 2017-18”.
As indicated in one of the foregoing sections, on successful completion of the programme and based on the overall performance across courses included in the curriculum, the eligible students will be awarded the Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management (CEM).
For clarification, if needed, candidates may contact EDC Office, preferably through e-mail (email@example.com), failing which over telephone: 0657-3983333/0657-6653333.
If you have any query or comments regarding “Apply For XLRI Jamshedpur’s PGP For Certificate In Entrepreneurship Management By June 9” article, please post on our Aftergraduation Forum and we would be happy to discuss. Connect with us through Facebook and Twitter.