Indian Institute of Technology Indore ( IIT Indore) or known as IITI, is an institute of national importance established by the Government of India in 2009. It is one of the eight new IITs, started by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (India), Government of India. The institution is functioning under mentorship of IIT Bombay. The application form as the beginning of the admission process to IIT Indore M.Tech course will be start from April 2017.
Candidates can fill online application form for IIT Indore M.Tech Admission 2017 and send hard copy of the submitted application form to concerned department of the IITI. Applicants must have valid GATE score to be eligible for IIT Indore M.Tech Admission 2017. On the basis of GATE scores or a written test and a personal interview, final selections will be done. Complete details including eligibility criteria, important dates, application & selection procedure can be checked on AfterGraduation’s this page.
|S.No.||M.Tech Programmes||Eligibility Criteria|
|1.||Communication & Signal Processing||Candidates must have passed BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electrical or Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Telecommunication/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology with a minimum of 60% or 6.0 CGPA (55% or 5.5 CGPA for SC/ST candidates).
Valid GATE qualification Score in Electronics and Communication (EC)
|2.||Production & Industrial Engineering||Candidates must have passed BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Manufacturing or Materials and Metallurgy, Mechatronics, or Automobile Engineering with a minimum of 60% or 6.0 CGPA (55% or 5.5 CGPA for SC/ST candidates)
Valid GATE qualification Score in Mechanical (ME) or Production and Industrial (PI) Engineering
|3.||Material Science & Engineering||Candidates must have passed BE/BTech or equivalent degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Metallurgy or Material Science or Automobile Engineering or Chemical Engineering or M.Sc. in Chemistry or Physics or Material Science or Applied Electronics or equivalent with a minimum of 60% or 6.0 CGPA (55% or 5.5 CGPA for SC/ST candidates)
Valid GATE qualification Score in relevant field of engineering or science
IIT graduate with CPI equal or more that 8.0 , SWF (Sponsored Full Time) , SWP (Sponsored Part Time) and DF (Defense Force)category are exempted from requirement of GATE qualification score.
|1.||Start of online application||1st week of April 2017|
|2.||Last date for submission of application||Last week of April 2017|
|3.||Last date for receipt of application form hard copy||1st week of May 2017|
|4.||Shortlisting of candidates||1st week of June 2017|
|5.||Counselling and admissions||4th week of June 2017|
Program will commence from 4th week of July 2017.
IIT Indore M.Tech Admission 2017 Application Procedure
- Application Fees: Rs.800
- Payment Mode: Bank transfer
- Account Name: Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology Indore
- Bank Account No.: 32426107444
- IFSC Code: SBIN0011779
- Bank Account Type: Current
- Bank: State Bank of India, Khandwa Road Branch, Indore
Note: Subject/narration of online payment must mention “M.Tech. Application Fee”.
How to apply?
- Before filling application form for IIT Indore M.Tech Admission 2017, candidates must pay the fees first.
- Transaction details of payment is required to enter in application prior to filling other details.
- After submitting the online application form, applicants must take its printout and affix their recent passport size colored photograph and sign in the space provided.
- Candidates must superscribe envelope of the application with “APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION IN (name of the programme and discipline) for AY 2017-18”.
- They are required to put the application printout along with copies of self-attested certificates & GATE Score Card, transaction slip for payment of application fee in the envelope and send them to Indian Institute Of Technology Indore postal address
The above details are based on last year’s official notifications. AfterGraduation will provide more details as soon as any official notification is made on IIT Indore Admissions 2017.