ICAI has announced the CA November 2018 Exams date sheet for the Foundation Course. As per ICAI announced Exam Date Sheet, CA Foundation Nov 2018 Exams will begin from Sunday, 11th November 2018. Students must note that the timings of the CA Foundation Nov 2018 Exam are from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM (IST) and there is a gap of one day each between each exam.
Now CA CPT has renamed as CA Foundation course which is applicable from July 01, 2017. Candidates who registered after 1st July 2017 will comes under Revised New CA Course. Online examination forms are available from August 2018 the First week.
CA Foundation course, earlier known as CPT (Common Proficiency Test) is the first step to become a Chartered Accountant. The Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has announced the schedule for the next CA Foundation Nov 2018 exam. ICAI’s CA Foundation exam will be conducted twice a year in the months of May and November. CA Foundation New syllabus is applicable from May 2018 exams.
ICAI will give some fixed number of attempts to complete CA CPT of the old syllabus for earlier registration students. Earlier, CPT is conducted in one day in morning and afternoon sessions. But now CA Foundation exam will be conducted in 4 days in the afternoon session as per ICAI guidelines. There are 4 papers in CA Foundation course Nov 2018 exam. ICAI introduced general English and Business and Commercial Knowledge subjects in CA Foundation new syllabus.
This article contains the complete information of CA Foundation Nov 2018 Exam – Time Table, Fees, Exam Date Sheet, Eligibility criteria, Application form and other details.
CA Foundation Nov 2018 Application Window
Opening and Closing of the Online window for receipt of CA Foundation Nov 2018 Exam application forms have been provided below –
|Opening of Window for online examination form||August 06, 2018 (Monday)|
|Last date for submission of online examination form (without late fee)||August 27, 2018 (Monday)|
|Last date for submission of online examination form (with late fee)||September 04, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Start of Exam||November 11, 2018 (Sunday)|
CA Foundation Nov 2018 Examination Time Table
CA Foundation Nov 2018 Exam will be conducted in the afternoon session from 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm for first two papers and 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm for last two exam papers. Time Table has been provided below –
|Principles and Practice of Accounting||Nov 11, 2018|
|Business Law and Business Correspondence and Reporting||Nov 13, 2018|
|Business mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Statistics||Nov 15, 2018|
|Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge||Nov 17, 2018|
Click here for CA Foundation 2018 Syllabus
Subjects in CA Foundation Nov 2018 Course
Paper 1: Principles and Practices of Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 2: Mercantile Law & General English (100 Marks)
- Part I: Mercantile Law (60 Marks)
- Part II: General English (40 Marks)
Paper 3*: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics (100 Marks)
- Part I: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning (60 Marks)
- Part II: Statistics (40 Marks)
Paper 4*: Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (100 Marks)
- Part I: Business Economics (60 Marks)
- Part II: Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
*Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be Objective type papers and the duration of the exam is 02:00 hours
Exam Fee for CA Foundation Nov 2018
|For Centres in India||Rs. 1500/-|
|For Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai & Muscat Centres||US $ 325/-|
|For Kathmandu Centre||INR 2200/-|
Interested and eligible students can remit the examination fee online by using either VISA or MASTER Credit / Debit Card or Netbanking. They shall, however, be required to remit additional INR 600/- towards late fee (for Domestic (Indian) & Kathmandu centres) and US$ 10 (for other Overseas centres) in case the application online is made after August 27, 2018, and up to September 04, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for CA Foundation Nov 2018 Exam Form
- The aforesaid CA Foundation exam is open only to students registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the Common Proficiency Course on or before June 30, 2018, and fulfill the requisite eligibility conditions.
- Candidates who registered and have passed Class 12 examination are allowed to appear for CA Foundation 2018 Examination.
- Candidates who have applied on or before June 30, 2018, for CA Foundation registration with Regional offices of the Institute / Online but have not yet been issued registration number, can also apply for admission to CA Foundation Nov 2018 Examination on Provisional basis; subject to their submission of a copy of their registration letter to the Examination Department at a later stage but before issue of Admit Cards.
ICAI Exam Centres
Total 192 major cities and places are located as Examination Centres in India, provided that the sufficient number of candidates offers themselves to appear from the centre. There are also overseas centres for students –
- Abu Dhabi
Examination Timings at Overseas Centres
- The Examination timings at Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Muscat Centres will be 12.30 PM to 3.30 PM i.e. Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Muscat local time corresponding/equivalent to 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM (IST).
- The Examination timing at Doha Centre will be 11.30 AM to 2.30 PM i.e. Doha local time corresponding / equivalent to 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM (IST). \
- The Examination Timing at Kathmandu (Nepal) Centre will be 2.15 PM to 5.15 PM Nepal local time corresponding / equivalent to 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM (IST).
The Council reserves the right to withdraw any centre at any stage without assigning any reason.
CA Foundation Application Form for Nov 2018 Exams
- The Application Form for CA Foundation Nov 2018 examination can be filled online from August 06, 2018 to August 27, 2018.
- August 27, 2018, is the last date for submission of filled up examination application form without late fees and until September 04, 2018 with late fees.
- All candidates in respect of Foundation Examinations will be required to apply online at http://icaiexam.icai.org and also pay the applicable examination fee online only.
Please Also Note
- Last date for submission of online examination form without late fee – August 27, 2018
- Please note that sale & submission of OMR examination application form has been discontinued w.e.f. May 2017 examinations onward.
- Candidates of CA Foundation Nov 2018 Examinations will be allowed to opt for Hindi medium also or answering papers. Detailed information will be found printed in the Guidance Notes, available on the ICAI website.
Here you got the details about ICAI’s CA Foundation Nov 2018 Exam and its Application Schedule. Have any doubts or comments, you can post in the below comment box.
Stay in touch with us for more on Higher Education, Professional Course, Entrance Exams update, Career Guidance among other information. Connect with us on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more updates on CA, CS, CMA, Other professional courses, Post qualification courses and their preparation.