IOCL Recruitment 2021 for Engineers: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited online applications to recruit energetic and dedicated Graduate Engineers for the post of Engineers/Officers as Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAE) through GATE 2021 score. The IOCL will recruit engineers and officers from Chemical Engineering (CH), Civil Engineering (CE), Electrical Engineering (EE), Instrumentation and Mechanical Engineering (ME) disciplines.
Application forms for this recruitment is available on the official website of IOCL. The last date for submission of the online application forms is July 26. Only the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2021 will be considered for this recruitment.
“Additionally, few candidates would also be selected from above disciplines (except Instrumentation Engg) for Engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) in line with Apprenticeship Act, 1961 (and subsequent amendments thereafter),” the PSU has said.
Aspirants need to go through the complete article to know more about the eligible disciplines, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, service bond, remuneration among other information before applying for this recruitment.
IOCL recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- B.Tech./BE /Equivalent as Full-time Regular course from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Applicants must have qualified in GATE 2021. GATE marks of previous years won’t be accepted.
- Age Criteria – The upper age limit to be eligible for the post is 26 years as on June 30 for the General and EWS Section. Age relaxation benefits will be given to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per government rules.
- Candidates must have qualified in the GATE 2021 examination from one of the following disciplines: Chemical Engineering (GATE 2021 code: CH), Civil Engineering (GATE 2021 code: CE), Electrical Engineering (GATE 2021 code: EE), Instrumentation Engineering (GATE 2021 code: IN), Mechanical Engineering (GATE 2021 code: ME).
- Qualifying in GATE 2021 from any other disciplines other than 05 (five) mentioned above shall not be accepted towards eligibility for the post.
- Candidates who have completed/are pursuing M.Tech in any discipline are also eligible to apply provided they have appeared in GATE 2021 examination in the eligible discipline and completed B.Tech./BE in one of the above-mentioned disciplines.
- Candidates in general, OBC (NCL), and EWS categories must have secured 65% marks in BE/BTech and SC, ST, and PwBD candidates must have secured 55% marks in their graduation degree.
- Candidates pursuing/completed their graduation (BE/B.Tech) in combined/ integrated disciplines/ inter-disciplinary subjects like Mechatronics/ Robotics etc will not be eligible for this post.
How to apply
- Visit the official site – https://iocl.com/. On Home Page, go to – ‘What’s New’. Apply Online
- Click on – Recruitment of Engineers/Officers and Engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineers in IOCL through GATE-2021.
- You will be directed to a new page. Start with – ‘New Registration’.
- Prior to applying ONLINE, Candidates would be required to register their email id and mobile number
on the online portal.
- The candidate should have a Scanned copy of the Recent Color Passport Size Photograph (not older than 6 months), a Scanned copy of the Signature, Aadhar Card for uploading on the ONLINE portal during registration.
The last date for submission of the application forms is July 26.
IOCL recruitment 2021 selection process
The selection process will consist of Group Discussion, Group Task and Personal Interview. However, eligibility of the candidates shall be verified prior to GD, GT and PI and only those candidates shall be allowed to appear in GD, GT, and PI who are meeting the eligibility criteria by furnishing relevant and valid documents in the latest formats in Original at the time of document verification.
Shortlisting of eligible candidates shall be done category-wise in descending order of their marks obtained (out of 100) in GATE 2021.
Candidates selected as Engineers/Officers will receive a starting Basic Pay of Rs. 50,000/- per month and shall be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000.
In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, and as amended from time to time.
The gross valuation of remuneration to the company will be about Rs. 15.20 Lakhs per annum inclusive of Performance Related Pay (PRP). The actual remuneration may vary depending on place of posting, financial performance of the Corporation and annual performance appraisal of the individual.
Candidates selected as Officer/Engineer will have to execute a bond to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years from the date of joining the corporation.
All the Best to job Aspirant Engineers. If you have any queries regarding IOCL recruitment Through GATE 2021 for graduate Engineers, please post in below comment box and we would be happy to discuss.
Stay in touch through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for regular and more updates and authentic news on Higher Education, Career Guidance, Professional courses, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance exams and Preparation, Jobs Opening, Government Jobs and education other information.