NMAT by GMAC 2019: The online registration process for NMAT by GMAC 2019 has started from July 02, 2019, interested and eligible candidates can apply till October 3, 2019. NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) by GMAC is an MBA entrance exam for admission to global B-Schools in India, South Africa, Nigeria and the Philippines.
The NMAT 2019 is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). The exam will be conducted through online mode in a span of 75 days. Interested candidates can fill their NMAT 2019 registration form from July 03, 2019 till October 03, 2019.
The candidates will be given a choice to choose their date, time and examination venue according to their schedule, the NMAT exam can only be given three times and not more than that and the best out of three scores will be considered for admissions to B-schools. Free All India Mock Test for the aspiring NMAT by GMAC candidates will be available from September 22, 2019.
For more details about NMAT 2019 Registration Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Fees, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Cutoff Score, and Exam Centres please read the article drafted below.
NMAT by GMAC 2019 Schedule
|S.No||Events||Starts Date||Last Date|
|1.||Registration & Application Process||July 03, 2019||October 03, 2019|
|2.||Facility to choose NMAT Exam Date||July 03, 2019||October 16, 2019|
|3.||NMAT Late Registration dates||October 04, 2019||October 14, 2019|
|4.||Exam Rescheduling Dates||July 03, 2019||December 14, 2019|
|5.||NMAT 2019 Exam Dates||October 04, 2019||December 17, 2019|
|6.||Retake Scheduling dates||October 05, 2019||December 14, 2019|
|7.||NMAT Result Date||—||2nd week, January 2020|
|8.||Last date for scorecard download||—||March 31, 2020|
Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria carefully before NMAT 2019 registration. The eligibility criteria to apply for NMAT by GMAC are listed below:-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have a degree of graduation with at least 50% marks in all the subjects from a recognized university.
- The candidates having a work experience of two or more years are preferred for the NMAT.
- The candidates who are in their final year of Bachelor’s Degree can also apply for the NMAT 2019.
NMAT 2019 Registration Process
- The registration of NMAT 2019 will starts from July 03, 2019 and will be closed on October 03, 2019. Aspirants have to apply through the online mode.
- Aspirants can register themselves for NMAT 2019 by going on the official website of NMAT.
- The candidates have to upload their scanned passport sized photograph and scanned signature.
- A unique registration ID will be generated after the NMAT 2019 application form is submitted successfully. candidates will require this ID for future logins to schedule the exam or to download the admit card.
- Now, candidates have to pay the registration fees, the fees can be paid through via credit/debit cards, net banking or from the UPI and mobile wallets.
A below-given table will describe you the fees structure of NMAT 2019 registration:-
|1.||NMAT Registration fee (Early)||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|2.||NMAT Registration fee (Late)||Rs. 2500 + applicable taxes|
|3.||Exam Retaking fee||Rs. 2000+ applicable taxes|
|4.||Exam Rescheduling fee||Rs. 1100+ applicable taxes|
|5.||Additional Score Reports (beyond five) fee||Rs. 200 per score report + applicable taxes|
NMAT By GMAC Exam Pattern
The NMAT 2019 exam will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) and will be held through an online mode, there will be objective type questions in NMAT exam and in total there will be 120 questions, the time duration for the examination is 120 minutes (2 hrs). The marking scheme is like 1 mark for every correct answer and no negative markings for the wrong answers. The medium of exam will be in the English language.
Below given are section wise important topics which will help candidates in studying and to perform best in NMAT 2019-
- Language skills: Important Topics – Vocabulary, Reading comprehension, Language usage and their rules, Syntax and correct grammar, Anonyms and Synonyms, Fill in the blanks, Idioms, Para jumble
- Quantitative skills: Important Topics – Arithmetic, Geometry, Modern mathematics, Algebra, Number system
- Logical reasoning: Important Topics – family tree, arrangement, numeric grid, coding, and series.
Institute Accepting NMAT by GMAC Score
The NMAT by GMAC exam score is now accepted in 30 B-schools in India with Indian School of Business (ISB)’s Advanced Management Programme in Business Analytics (AMPBA), PGMPW program of S.P Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) and T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI)’s Mu Sigma- TAPMI L.E.A.D Program being the new additions. The detail of the Institutes accepting NMAT by GMAT 2019 Score are as follows-
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Indian School of Business (ISB) – (Advanced Management Programme in Business Analytics (AMPBA)
- SPJIMR – Mumbai (For PGMPW)
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- TAPMI (For Mu Sigma- TAPMI L.E.A.D Program)
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- School of Inspired Leadership (Soil)
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Athena School of Management, Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
- Bennett University, Delhi NCR
- Universal Business School
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- ISBR Business School, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Jain University- CMS Business School
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- BSE Institute Limite, Mumbai
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- SRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- VIT University, Vellore
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Mody University, Rajasthan
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- Jindal Global Business school – Delhi NCR
- Asian Institute of Management
- Ateneo Graduate School of Business
- Virata School of Business, University of the Philippines
- De La Salle University – Dasmariñas
- School of Business Administration, Arellano University
- De La Salle University
- Graduate School – University of Santo Tomas
3. South Africa:
- Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS)
- Milpark Business School
- North West University
- Rhodes Business School
- University of South Africa Graduate School of Business Leadership
- WITS Business
- Nelson Mandela University Business School
- University of Cape Town (UCT)
- Lagos Business School
- Lead City University
- Redeemer’s University
- Afe Babalola University
- Covenant University, Nigeria
All the very Best to NMAT by GMAC 2019 Aspirants. Here you got the details of NMAT 2019 Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, and other details. Please post your Feedback or Comments regarding this article in the below comment box or through our AfterGraduation Forum.
Connect with us through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more updates on MBA Entrance Exam and preparation, Higher Education, Professional Courses, Admission, Placements and other information of Institutes on also.