SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2019: Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Management Trainee Technical (MTT) through GATE 2019 score. All the interested and eligible Engineering graduates can apply to the post through the online mode.
SAIL has released the Notification for 142 Management Trainees (Technical) recruitment through GATE 2019. Interested Candidates having requisite qualification can apply online through SAIL official Website. The Online process for SAIL Management Trainee Jobs through GATE 2019 has been started and continues till the application last date i.e 14 June 2019. Graduate Engineers with 65% marks are eligible to apply for the above posts.
Candidates can check SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 vacancy details, post name, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Salary offer and other details as follows.
SAIL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of online registration for SAIL MTT 2019 post – 25 May 2019
- Closing date for online registration for SAIL MTT 2019 post – 14 June 2019
SAIL MTT 2019 Vacancy Details
- Mechanical Engineering – 66 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering – 7 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 41 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 10
- Instrumental Engineering – 15
- Mining Engineering – 03
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Recruitment Through GATE 2019
Educational Qualification: Engineering degree in disciplines of Mechanical/Metallurgy/Electrical/Chemical/ Instrumentation/Mining with 65% marks (aggregate) in Engineering.
Candidate should have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering examination in any of the six engineering discipline papers including Mechanical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumental and Mining.
Age Limit – Maximum age to apply for the post is 28 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Selection Procedure for SAIL MTT 2019
Applicants will be shortlisted based on the GATE 2019 Score and academic records. Shortlisted candidates would be selected based on the performance in Group Discussion and Interview.
READ ALSO: GATE COAP 2019 For IIT MTech Admission
How to apply for SAIL MTT 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 14 June 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Interested and eligible candidates must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, the signature before applying online.
- Candidates log on to official Website of SAIL recruitment
- In the “Jobs Opening” Menu, Select the “MT Recruitment through GATE 2019” post. Read the information carefully & then Click on “Apply Now”.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After successful Registration, Log in with Registered ID & Password.
- Fill all requisite details in the application & upload Photo, Signature as necessary.
- Applicable Application fee should be paid through Online mode & then Submit the Form.
- Applicants can take a print out of finally submitted Online application form for future use.
Application Fee for SAIL MTT 2019
- General/OBC – Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Departmental candidates – Rs. 100/-
Pay Scale for SAIL MTT 2019
The MTT will be offered basic pay of Rs 20,600/- pm in the pay scale of Rs 20,600- 46,500/-. After successful training of 1 Year, candidates will be designated as Junior Manager on the pay scale of Rs 24,900-50,500/-. Besides basic pay, the MTT will also be paid as per other government benefits. The total CTC would be around Rs 9 (Nine) Lakhs per annum.
All the Best job Aspirant Engineers. If you have any queries regarding SAIL MT Recruitment for Engineers Through GATE 2019, please post in below comment box and we would be happy to discuss.
Stay in touch with us for regular and more updates on Higher Education, Career Guidance, Professional courses, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance exams and Preparation, Jobs Opening, and education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.