Advanced ICITSS – Adv IT Test Dates: The ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) has declared to conduct Advanced ICITSS (Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills) – Adv. Information Technology Test on Sundays, January 5 and February 16, 2020. The Advanced ICITSS – Adv IT Test will be conducted Computer-Based mode in the morning session from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM (IST).
Students registered under ICAI’s New Scheme of Education, are required to successfully clear the Advanced ICITSS – Adv IT Test during the last two years of their Articleship (Practical Training) before appearing for the CA Final Examination. The students need to register on the portal www.icaionlineregistation.org to undergo this course.
This test has been made compulsory to be cleared successfully before appearing for the CA Final Examination (New) course. The course was introduced in July 2017. Candidates to attempt CA Final exam are required to complete the AICITSS successfully. Accordingly, ICAI has announced the Advanced ICITSS- Adv IT Test dates for the students appearing for the CA Final exam.
Advanced ICITSS – Adv IT Test Dates
- January 5, 2020, Sunday
- February 16, 2020, Sunday
Advanced ICITSS – Adv IT Test Pattern
Advanced ICITSS- Adv IT Test will be held in computer-based mode and questions will be of objective type. There would be 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 1 mark each, with no penalty (negative) marking for incorrect answers.
Candidates who have completed the Advanced ICITSS – Advanced IT course are eligible to appear in the test.
Advanced ICITSS – Adv IT Test Centres
The Computer-Based Advanced ICITSS – Adv IT Test will be held in the following ICAI Test cities provided the sufficient number of candidates offer themselves to appear in the test, from the said cities.
ICAI Examination Cities (In India)
|16||COIMBATORE||17||DEHRADUN||18||DELHI / NEW DELHI|
ICAI Examination Centres (In Abroad)
- DUBAI, and
Advanced ICITSS-Adv IT Examination Form
- Candidates who have undergone the Advanced ICITTS – Advanced Information Technology course and desirous of appearing in the test, will be required to apply online at Advanced ICITSS online portal and also pay the applicable test fee online.
- No physical applications will be entertained.
- There is no concept to submit the application with a late fee, so please note that the last date will not be extended.
- ICAI will not permit to change the test centre if it once opted.
Advanced ICITSS-Ad. IT Test Fee
- A candidate who is applying AICITSS–Adv IT Test for the first time, will not be required to pay the test fee.
- However, those candidates who are applying for the test thereafter i.e. from the second time onwards will be required to pay a test fee of INR 500/- online through the payment gateway only.
- For Dubai Centre, the test fee will be USD $150 and for Kathmandu, the same will be Rs 850/-.
- Candidates will be exempt from paying the fees if they are with permanent disabilities and holding a permanent concession card
Schedule for AICITSS-Adv IT Exam Form
|Details||For the test on 5th January 2020||For the test on 16th February 2020|
|Commencement of submission of Online application forms for the AICITSS-Adv IT exam||December 06, 2019||February 18, 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application forms for the examination||January 12, 2018||January 25, 2020|
Advanced ICITSS -Adv IT Test Grades
A candidate if secures a minimum of 40% marks, shall be declared to have passed the test. The below grades would be given to the candidates, who had cleared the exam.
85% and above=A+
70% to 84%=A
55% to 69%=B+
Here we have shared the details about ICAI’s Computer-Based Advance ICITSS – Adv IT Test dates, exam pattern. passing criteria, application process among other information. If any doubts or queries, they can post either on the AfterGraduation Forum or in the below comment box.
Stay connected through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more and regular updates on Higher Education, Professional Course, Entrance Exams update, CA, CS, CMA, Other professional courses, Post qualification courses, and their preparation, Career Guidance among other information.