The ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) invites applications for the post of CRC Executives (On Contractual Basis) for processing of Company “Name Availability” (RUN) and “Incorporation” (SPICE) forms at the “Central Registration Centre (CRC)”. The deployment of Resources on contract by ICSI is in accordance with the understanding between the ICSI and Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Interested and eligible candidates must apply as the prescribed format before the last date of application. Candidates having a minimum of one-year post qualification experience will be preferred. We herein provide all the required information for this vacancy as follow –
CRC Executives Job Vacancies Highlight
Number Of Posts: up to 50
Job Location: Central Registration Centre, Corporate Bhawan, IICA, Manesar, near Gurgaon (Haryana)
Consolidated Payout: The Consolidated payout will be in the range of Rs. 33000 to Rs. 40000 per month. Preference shall be given to the candidates having a post qualification experience of one to two years and more than two years. Only in the case where there is no candidate found left with of one to two years and more than two years of post-qualification experience, shall candidates having post qualification experience of up to one year be considered.
Maximum Age Allowed (as on 01.08.2018): 32 years
Period of Contract: Initially for one year. The contract may be extended up to a maximum period of two years.
Qualification: Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
Job Description: Processing of name reservation application Company Incorporation e-Forms and any other related work.
How to Apply for CRC Executives?
- Interested candidates must apply only through electronic application form (Online) by clicking on the Online Resume submission.
- The link shall be active till September 10, 2018 (10.09.2018 is the last date for applying Online).
- In case you want to take a printout of the application form for your reference, please ensure that your printer is attached to your computer.
Important Instructions for CRC Executives Aspirants
1. The members who had applied earlier are required to apply afresh in view of certain specified information required.
2. Before applying for the above post(s) the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria required for the said post(s).
3. The Cut Off date for all purposes (including Age, Qualifications & Experience etc.) for the above post is August 01, 2018.
4. The last date to submit the Online application form for the post of CRC Executives is September 10, 2018.
5. Before applying for the above post(s) the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA required for the CRC Executives post. In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that an applicant does not fulfil Eligibility Criteria and/ or that he has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate (s)/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. Even if any of these shortcomings is/ are detected after the engagement, his/her contract is liable to be terminated.
6. Applicants must fill the online Form very carefully. Applications which are incomplete or vague ( i.e. details relating to qualifications/experience etc.) or applications not in the prescribed format will be rejected, hence candidates are advised to ensure that all the relevant fields mentioned in the on-line Resume Form are duly completed in all respects.
7. Candidates should have a valid e-mail address and are advised to check their mail regularly for any information regarding further Selection Process. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email address, he/she should create his/her new email address before applying Online. “ICSI” reserves the right to communicate with the applicant through e-mail and not by post.
8. All candidates are requested to take a printout of their online forms and keep it with them for future reference. However, they are requested not to send the hard copy of their online application Form/ CV’s /Certificates to the Institute. The original documents would be required for verification at a subsequent stage. Candidates may take out the print out in token of acceptance of online applications & no separate acknowledgement to the effect would be sent.
9. All the applicants applying on the ICSI portal should send their biodatas to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the hyperlink of online applications.
10. The percentage obtained in various degrees/ diplomas should be rounded off to the lower whole number. For eg. 49.3% or 49.8% should be entered as 49% & not as 50%. In case grades are awarded, they should be converted to numerical equivalent percentages.
11. While Filling the Online Resume Form:-
- Don’t enter Special Characters like “ ”/ ’ ‘/ & etc.
- Enter minimum Words /Characters while filling up the University Name/ Specializations/ Major Responsibilities/ Address / Board & School Name / etc.
- Upload a resume file which does not exceed 100 KB.
General Conditions for The Post
1. The selected candidates shall undergo an orientation programme which will equip them to get acquainted and to perform the functions of CRC.
2. Engagement will be on the full working day basis and their place of work shall be Central Registration Centre, Corporate Bhawan, IICA, Manesar, Haryana
3. The Contract would be purely of temporary (non-official) nature and the Contract can be terminated at any time by the ICSI, without assigning any reasons.
4. The shortlisted candidates after screening by the Selection Committee shall be informed about the final selection process.
5. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing for the Selection process and joining the assignment or on its completion
6. The “ICSI” takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in transmitting of any applications or communication.
7. Canvassing in any form will straightway disqualify the candidature.
8. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole discretion of the courts situated at New Delhi.
Here you got the details about ‘ICSI Invites Application for CRC Executives, Career Opportunities For Young Company Secretaries’. Have any doubts or comments, you can post either on above query box or in the below comment box.
Stay in touch with us for more on Higher Education, Professional Course, Entrance Exams update, Career Guidance among other information. Connect with us on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more updates on CA, CS, CMA, Other professional courses, Post qualification courses and their preparation.